Returning to Las Vegas.

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
POKERKAT
Forum Regular

Returning to Las Vegas.

Post by POKERKAT »

Finally, after 16 months a return to Vegas. Spent 3 nights at the Orleans, a favorite of ours. Room was comped and had a great view of the strip. Generally, the old familiar feeling. But, maybe a third were masked. Now, I know if you are vaccinated you can be without the mask, but I just feel that it was mostly us who are vaccinated who wore the masks. I sure did. We heard too many comments from people who were complaining about the masks as they crammed in the elevators ignoring the posted limit of 8 in the elevators. The restaurants are still struggling to get fully staffed, but really trying. Hopefully we can turn the tide on the new variants of covid, so business can continue and not shut down again. It is obvious how much people want to get out in the world again.
The picture is from my good day, where I was golden with my playing, the next day....not so much. I love this game and wish they had it on this site.
Attachments
0-3.jpeg
0-3.jpeg (101.77 KiB) Viewed 2953 times

TommyTn
Forum Newbie

Post by TommyTn »

Nice hit. How's playing at the Orleans these days?

POKERKAT
Forum Regular

Post by POKERKAT »

TommyTn-Great mix of poker machines at Orleans. I enjoyed being there. Monday and Tuesday were comfortable, but on Wed., the crowds arrived. Both the Gold Coast and Orleans have good poker machines.