Vegas in March

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
supas4
Forum Rookie

Vegas in March

Post by supas4 »

Going to Vegas in March "The Strip"  I know that VP is fair in this area with the few exceptions like The Hilton.  I found some good information about Excalibur and I will venture of to The Palms to play.  Please let me know any places I have missed.  I play  .25 JOB and DDB in case you are wondering.Thanks

vidopoker

Post by vidopoker »

South Point.

I can't imagine the Excalibur would have anything good. Period. Theirs is among the worst blackjack in all of Las Vegas. They have double deck tables that only let you double down on 10 and 11.

ah, no thanks!

Deloradeuces18
Forum Regular

Post by Deloradeuces18 »

Palms, South Point, Hilton if you must play near the strip. Easy ride to any of these and worth the trip. But if you can take a trip away for a few hours check out Red Rock for a better overall experience and good machines. There are others as well off the strip. A few good high limit options on the strip as well, which is the only way I'll play there.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Las Vegas Hilton is the only place close to the strip with positive return machines. Several options abound outside of a few miles from the strip though. The Palms is your next best bet. Best of luck to you and beware of the Ides of March. (madness)

Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Post by Minn. Fatz »

Mrs. Minn. and I are headed Stripward the first part of next week, any info on likely Hold 'Em tournaments appreciated. We did find FP DDB for quarters at the Nugget downtown last trip, several years ago alas.

damule
VP Veteran

Post by damule »

Mrs. Minn. and I are headed Stripward the first part of next week, any info on likely Hold 'Em tournaments appreciated. We did find FP DDB for quarters at the Nugget downtown last trip, several years ago alas.

GVR and Red Rock each have a bank of FP DDB quarter machines.

Blonde_4_ever
Forum Newbie

Post by Blonde_4_ever »

People say good things about the Gold Coast and I hit two Royal Flushes at the Crawfish Bar at Orleans last fall.