Lost in Vegas

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Lost in Vegas

Post by marie meijer »

If you have ever been to Vegas or want to go there, you will probably be interested in LOST IN VEGAS by Matt Gross. New York Times, 2-4-2011. Log on to: Lost in Vegas and scroll down about ten listings. Comments on where to stay, what to do, where to eat and drink and more. It would be great if faygo or Ed or anyone else would add the blue link so others can lazily find this story.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Is this what you were referring to?

http://travel.nytimes.com/2011/02/06/tr ... ?src=twrhp

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

ty faygo! You have found your niche!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

faygo how long has your niche been missing? Did you have a picture of it posted on the back of a milk carton? If you did then maybe you would have found your niche a bit faster than now.

kidding marie, kidding. I read somewhere today a blurb from a Red Wings fan gloating that this was "their" year again.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Ted, I do not know which is more amusing, your above post or new password posted elsewhere on forum! GO WINGS! Franzen is the man of the hour with his five goals in a recent game! He is justly so being compared with some other monumental sports figures of recent history.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Been looking a long time for my niche.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

faygo: That is too, too funny!New Webster's Dictionary of the English language: niche "Fr. A place or position suitable or appropriate for a person or thing."(It. nicchia) Live and learn!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Careful Marie, that could be easily misconstrued. Methinks Faygo just got his mojo back (giggling)