Week long trip starts tomorrow

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
patlives
Forum Rookie

Week long trip starts tomorrow

Post by patlives »

Leaving for six awesome days tomorrow.  Very excited, 2 days at Sam's Town, 3 days at Golden Nugget/Four Queens/The D, and final night at GVR.  According to VPFree2, looks like the usual plays at all of them are still there except for Sam's.  We used to love to grind on the triple play 9/7 DB with royal progressives on each line and one for a dealt royal, but that bank and the remaining 2 dollar 10/7 DB machines are gone.  Anyone with something fun to play out there in dollars??  Like a 9/7 DB progressive or a 9/6 DDB progressive or even a dollar NSUD machine??  Not a JOB player, but looking like I am going to bite the bullet and play the dollar progressives if there is nothing else.  Any help or knowledge is appreciated!

vpwillis

Post by vpwillis »

patives I dont have any knowledge to share with you but I would like to say have fun, be safe and hit a few hand pays.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Anyone with something fun to play out there in dollars??  Like a 9/7 DB progressive or a 9/6 DDB progressive or even a dollar NSUD machine??  Not a JOB player, but looking like I am going to bite the bullet and play the dollar progressives if there is nothing else.  Any help or knowledge is appreciated!

How far are you willing to travel?  South Point has oodles of $1 NSU deuces machines.

patlives
Forum Rookie

Post by patlives »

Thanks guys!  We are off!!

wilcoxfun

Post by wilcoxfun »

Hope you had a great time!