World Series of Poker 2014

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

World Series of Poker 2014

Post by DaBurglar »

My Brother and I will be in Vegas starting May 31 and extending thru at least mid June......I am still deciding which event(s) I will enter while my brother has registered for two $1000 entry N/l Holdem Events during the first 2 weeks of the 6 weeks of events!As I started to say in the other thread in AC chit chat, we may look for a MONTH LONG (june 2014) rental agreement for lodging instead of bouncing around different hotels using either comp'd rooms or reduced rates.     Anyone know of any good extended lodging arrangements in Vegas these days????

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Metro lockup?    All kidding aside, good luck in the World Series of Poker entry's.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I will be staying with an old college buddy at Turnberry!   we met up last year after 15 years away, emailed a few timesand now he invited me to stay in his condo for the month (or longer he said!)     Sad to say the reason for this was he has been divorced for two years now so thats why he has the room, but never look a gift home in the toilet.....er, something like that.....right?Anyone familiar with turnberry?  ever been or stayed there?    I did one time back in 1998 right after it opened........it's like its own country almost.My brother is in the military and will be staying at Nellis on a special soldiers rate for Iraq Vets.   sadly he couldnt include me, only his wife and children can join him on base.   either way we will now be able to play in the events we want without worry of shelter or anything.    rooms go fast during the WSOP.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

you know burglar maybe so should stick to table poker since you seem to suck at video poker.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Best of luck at the WSOP. Is it at Rio ?

I will be in Vegas June 12th through 17th. Maybe I will pop over there for a while and watch some of the action.

Maybe I can get some Baccarat pointers from Phil Ivy.

Wiredog
Forum Newbie

Post by Wiredog »