Myvegas

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
shugheslv
Forum Newbie

Myvegas

Post by shugheslv »

The best and least expensive way to earn comps is playing myvegas . I've seen almost all cirque shows and had many wonderful room comps . So much free food . Probably over 10000 worth of free comps from playing free games .

rapidbison
Forum Regular

Post by rapidbison »

For me, what started in Vegas...should stayed in Vegas [or at least the greater state of NV]....After years of being leaned on, administratively snubbed, and outright being shilled on by dozens of different properties across the country----for playing primarily .25 videopoker----"I shall return" comes to mind for Nevada/my favorite hobby's future.....
Seriously, I've even started out by wasting money in slots for the first few visits to generate mailers....then switch to vp as an experiment......Keep in mind--this includes properties outside NV that are headquartered in NV......Am I just being singled out or paranoid????
Does anyone else---with clear/honest retrospect---relate to this????
Vegas/NV can be cagey/sharky...yes....but at least their is some realistic market of competitive choice......for .25 videopoker players that aren't ridiculously flagged as professionals trying to break the bank........

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The best and least expensive way to earn comps is playing myvegas . I've seen almost all cirque shows and had many wonderful room comps . So much free food . Probably over 10000 worth of free comps from playing free games .

I guess the secret to it is playing every day and letting the bonus credits multiply, because I play it on occasion and barely have accumulated enough comps for a two for one cocktail.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

It was much better 4 years ago. We've probably used over a dozen free room nights and a handful of Cirque shows.