Not a Brand New Ball Game

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Not a Brand New Ball Game

Post by Tedlark »

Again: WHO CARES?????????

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Again: WHO CARES?????????Raymond H. KalleyGeorge S. VickersFrancis W. GriffinShen Xi ZhuangDennis L. MontroseSamantha Jensen-RossiDiane JohnstonThomas S. NewcombDaniel S. KincaidJonathan ScagnaRachel Scagna...and about 27,455 other people whom you do not know that I myself DO KNOW.......Once again, as your pithy (pissy) post above unequivocally demonstrates, YOU ABSOLUTELY cannot stand me and what I write here, you are powerless to prevent your inner child from expressing this pent up hostility....soooo, you just crap all over anything I write (and in the process further soil your already soiled image, not to mention your buster browns.....)Go find something else to do, seriously.  

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I was going to comment on the Raiders moving to Vegas, but it's pretty obvious that's not what this thread is actually about.
Carry on.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I don't wear Buster Browns buster, I prefer Rockports. And, wow: you sure do have a lot of imaginary friends.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I was going to comment on the Raiders moving to Vegas, but it's pretty obvious that's not what this thread is actually about.
Carry on.it was.....you see, what happens now is I make a post about some topic of interest, and within two reply posts we have tedsnark going out of his way to essentially tell me I have no business posting.....he's attempting to control via sabotage and spite.And his reason(s)....?  Depending on his mood and when he last ate, he'll have you believe its because of some imaginary insult he perceived I gave him six (6!!!) years ago and he's still "making me pay" .....or no, wait, he's "protecting the people on this forum" (even you Billyryan)  from ME and my posts (like the one above)......there's terms that describe this type of behavior but I don't have my pocket guide to Psychiatry handy and I'm too tired to wade thru pages of internet searches.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I don't wear Buster Browns buster, I prefer Rockports. And, wow: you sure do have a lot of imaginary friends.Everyone of those people exist, and they are all my friends.   

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=billryan]I was going to comment on the Raiders moving to Vegas, but it's pretty obvious that's not what this thread is actually about.
Carry on.it was.....you see, what happens now is I make a post about some topic of interest, and within two reply posts we have tedsnark going out of his way to essentially tell me I have no business posting.....he's attempting to control via sabotage and spite.And his reason(s)....?  Depending on his mood and when he last ate, he'll have you believe its because of some imaginary insult he perceived I gave him six (6!!!) years ago and he's still "making me pay" .....or no, wait, he's "protecting the people on this forum" (even you Billyryan)  from ME and my posts (like the one above)......there's terms that describe this type of behavior but I don't have my pocket guide to Psychiatry handy and I'm too tired to wade thru pages of internet searches.

[/QUOTE]

Actually DaBurglar one of the things you wrote in your post is a perfect example of why you leave a bad taste in my mouth. Why do you insist on calling people names? Or why do you insist on calling them stupid? It hasn't been siz years since you called me a nazi either.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark] I don't wear Buster Browns buster, I prefer Rockports. And, wow: you sure do have a lot of imaginary friends.Everyone of those people exist, and they are all my friends.    [/QUOTE]

Are THEY aware of this? If yes; can we please see a notarized document from them stating so?

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

I dont like the public giving money to private entities that don't give back! Other than that, I don't think a physical location really is going to be a problem. Sex, gambling, etc., is everywhere, the internet makes it so where you live means less.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

1)  Namecalling:    If you really truly are that bent out of shape being called "tedsnark" (which is quite appropriate, just read your posting history) from someone like ME (i.e. a person whom you've stated NUMEROUS times is not worth your attention, is someone whom you DO NOT give a second thought to or about) then you really are a hypocritically shallow and overly sensitive individual who truly needs therapy.   Just knock it off already with this phony fake outrage.....I never called you a Nazi but you insist on repeating that false charge so that eventually it will just be accepted in both YOUR own mind and the handful of casual readers out there who bother to read this bilge....And for the record I never called you any "names" until long Lonnnng after you resorted to the incessant, antisocial, weird, intentionally annoying crap you now sling constantly.....2)  When you falsely claim I post erroneous misinformation, and that you need to "warn and protect" the viewing audience from my posts, you are in effect arrogantly claiming that YOU KNOW better than everyone else what the average viewer should or should not be reading.....that YOU are far more qualified than THEM to identify false, untrustworthy material, which is to say that the rest of the viewers are NOT smart enough to do it so you do it for them.      To put it more bluntly, if.....IF my posts are that obviously flawed and messed up, how is it that the rest of the viewing public cannot see that for themselves and come to the proper conclusion on their own, but instead they must have YOU to guide them??????Gotcha mother goose!  ......once again I use your own absurd ridiculous words and reasonings against you.       Lets see you untie yourself from that daburglarian knot.