Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Re: Sports Book Bummer

Post by Carcounter »

Offencives?

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Offenses. I looked for the opposite: lousy defenses and a dome. I was in business!

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

yep, that works too.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Happy hour at Docks Oyster House yesterday. me and a friend had 3 drinks each, a dozen oysters, mini crab cakes, salads, meatballs. Bill came to $ 91 dollars.Are you kidding? Have to get there at 4 when it opens, even on a Monday in October to get a seat at the bar.

Tablet22331
Forum Rookie

Post by Tablet22331 »

Study it carefully and, yes, it can be beaten. Like Carcounter said, bad offenses, weather, and a decent under. I would add injuries. Some of the advantage guys will disagree, but I also give a small percentage to my instinct. Don't risk it if you are not willing to study the entire season of a given team.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Meh. I heed the sharps who have done that very leg work before laying reps on the line with “best bet” touts.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Bummer II: The mega sports book at Wild Wild West is now devoid of most of its seating and reservations only. $30 per seat. With three separate fees added online, the full cost is $40. I most certainly punted away. I suppose that the pandemic related losses must be made up by the most loyal of patrons. I am okay with the other options in town.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Bummer III: They do not handle horse racing. I’d forgotten this fact, not being a serious fan. You’d think that such a massive operation would get into this end of the business. At least for Triple Crown races. Obviously it wasn’t urgent; I declined the suggestion to head to Borgata. But if Concert Tour wins, it will be annoying. Get it together, Will Hill. It can’t be that hard.