Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Outdoor dinning in AC- Gallery

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Post by Antebellum Reb »

i assume you are a resident on atlantic city, so please answer if you can; wearing the masks on the boardwalk, and the beach, is that a requirement?? how do people deal with the heat and sweating? if you remove your mask even for a minute to simply breathe and regroup will you get spoken to??

anyway, nice pictures, the funny thing is when you see pictures of outdoor dining in other beach cities, they all start to look the same!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Forget the outdoor formalities. Sub’s the word on an AC summer day.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

The Boardwalk in AC has taken on a new “scene” this summer season. Be prepared for a “contact” high as the smoking of the sacred herb 🌿 is overwhelming, couple this with it being legal to drink on the Boards too. Local law enforcement has taken a back seat to the going ons on the Boardwalk. Sad.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Glad that I missed the scene on Sunday, grinding at Harrah's and waiting forever for the dreaded shuttle. With its added Tropicana stop, even the Seven Stars better bail and hit the jitney!

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

FAA just take a taxi.

Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Post by Antebellum Reb »

jetermacaw wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:47 am
The Boardwalk in AC has taken on a new “scene” this summer season. Be prepared for a “contact” high as the smoking of the sacred herb 🌿 is overwhelming, couple this with it being legal to drink on the Boards too. Local law enforcement has taken a back seat to the going ons on the Boardwalk. Sad.
wait a minute, it's legal to smoke pot on atlantic city's boardwalk now, or just for medical use of it? i understand and approve of booze and beer being allowed now for public consumption in atlantic city --just like it is in las vegan- but blazing up pot on the public thruway of the famous atlantic city boardwalk is not a good thing unless the person has a legit bonafide prescription, and even that situation requires discretion and care.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

No one said it was legal, but if the perpetrators know the law will not be enforced, like what’s happening in some of our cities, you have a version of wild kingdom.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Let’s not get crazy, JM. It’s not like I hit a RF there. Just a premium quad. Sevens are waiting for shuttle was a bit much. To each his own.