AC Restaurants Update

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: AC Restaurants Update

Post by FAA »

My first order of business next trip is the $20 ten pack of jitney passes available at the seedy check cashing joints. I hate fishing around for the exact fare or getting stuck with balled up singles change. That’s always such a nuisance. Walking won’t be pleasant nowadays. Tired of 14,000 step AC days. That gets old fast.
The shuttle experience has been ruined by that damn Tropicana stop screwing up the route. Place is a VP player’s suicidal death wish. I don’t even want to be reminded of my lost sessions there. I’d have better luck fishing coins out of their ersatz fountain.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Maybe you should stop at Hooter's for good luck.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

FAA wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:40 am
My first order of business next trip is the $20 ten pack of jitney passes available at the seedy check cashing joints. I hate fishing around for the exact fare or getting stuck with balled up singles change. That’s always such a nuisance. Walking won’t be pleasant nowadays. Tired of 14,000 step AC days. That gets old fast.
The shuttle experience has been ruined by that damn Tropicana stop screwing up the route. Place is a VP player’s suicidal death wish. I don’t even want to be reminded of my lost sessions there. I’d have better luck fishing coins out of their ersatz fountain.
I was looking at the Jitney website and it looks like you can buy the ten trip ticket on their app without visiting those check-in stores. They also offer a reduced multi-trip ticket for Senior citizens if you qualify.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Jitney Association has an app? They come off as such a mom and pop operation! I like the physical tickets, so I’ll drop by those joints. If I could buy some off someone, that would be optimal.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:55 am
Jitney Association has an app? They come off as such a mom and pop operation! I like the physical tickets, so I’ll drop by those joints. If I could buy some off someone, that would be optimal.
I have some for sale FAA, $40.00 for a pack of 10.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Just a potentially neat way for the discount eligible AC folks to make a few bucks profit off weekend tourists at <$2 per, a win win situation. I'm a bit surprised that this side hustle has not been properly exploited. No entrepreneurship vision!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Back for some big taste barbecue. Behold pork sliders. They do the trick.
Attachments
D39BB77E-562E-4133-B7B1-AA79C06377BD.jpeg

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Three to the flush. Hope your machine of choice is close to the restrooms.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

No beauty contest winners. But they taste much better than they look.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Harrah’s Seven Star feast. They sure paid for it.
Attachments
CBC8D95B-69AF-4761-992B-FAC466D14E0F.jpeg