Feasting with FAA

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Feasting with FAA

Post by FAA »

Feasting still on hold. Borgata commute is eating into my trip schedule. But I am definitely enjoying its poker outcomes so far.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I finally carved out some lunch time after four nice hits today, including an improbable duo of SFs. Great sign to buy SPF. I chose Kwi, just off the boardwalk and adjacent to Pai Gow. With 1:1 RC redemption, Asian fit the occasion. Things have slipped since my last meal here. I was brought a mere cup of tea instead of the customary hospitable pot. Lobster fried rice was now $32, so I trimmed my sail to the $20 Beef Chow Fun. It arrived with a lovely spoon tucked into it, as a knife would under a steak. It is a substantial portion. Beef is cooked just right and the noodles are filling. Greasiness is a BCF given, but it wasn’t as problematic as I had expected. The waitress does the usual disingenuous restaurant song and dance routine of arriving with a printed check, but asking if you want anything else. It is more chow than fun, but good chow that does its job. The tea is helpful in keeping a bladder so full that any further gambling is severely inconvenient.
Attachments
A7000C0E-DEE1-43F9-830F-E77EA6D35F6B.jpeg
ADB3BE51-DA2A-4464-8152-C3084C3BBBBA.jpeg

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Fork and spoon? Really? No chop sticks?

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

They had me pegged and withheld the pegs.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Kwi is a favorite of mine when I visit Caesars which is very infrequent now, lobster 🦞 is incredible.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

It should be; hard to fail with lobster tail! Ramsay PG makes a fabulous lobster roll (see above). That’s where I prefer to spend my comps. Staffers with extreme attention to detail and feedback. Borgata food court looks pathetic. Lucky that you can stroll into Amphora.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

FAA Aspirational Menu.
Attachments
00ED601D-01B7-4DBD-B1D4-D704F4F65EBC.jpeg

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

FAA wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:10 pm
FAA Aspirational Menu.
:up: :up: Best players lounge in AC. I love it there ! ! !

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

You paid the cost to be the boss.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Today I chose to celebrate my Superb Saturday max quad Aces at the restaurant with a superb party atmosphere, Rhythm and Spirits. Ink sat and waited way too long for a server. They were slammed and I split. The DJ’s earlier R&B, soul and rap was now hard rock, another strike. Scene, below, is always cool.
I hit Resorts sports book and chose to patronize the new Doughtery’s, replacing Gallagher’s and its Burger Bar. Happy Hour means arriving early. Place was mobbed like a spring 2020 vax site within five minutes. I had both the meatball and kobe slider appetizers on Hawaiian buns. Crab is their other variety, so surf and turf is an idea. The meatballs are topped with ricotta, a nod to GBB’s. Just the right extent of cooking and very tasty after a pinch of salt. Kobe is next level outstanding, with charred scallion aioli and cheddar cheese. They didn’t even bother to separate my buns.
Attachments
CAF9AD4B-D428-44D1-8DCB-8F626CF9C5A0.jpeg