Return to borgata

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Return to borgata

Post by Tedlark »

Nice night for you JDW. I'm hopeful that you enjoyed the Alabama game and you're not talking about the post game fight between Notre Dame and Virginia Tech....

P.S.: I just gained 3 pounds looking at your other pictures.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Nice trip Jim. Amphora is now hands and fists better than 7* lounges at Harrahs or Caesars, ( which are only open on weekends ).

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

jetermacaw wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:49 am
Nice trip Jim. Amphora is now hands and fists better than 7* lounges at Harrahs or Caesars, ( which are only open on weekends ).
The Society Club here at the Borgata (equal to 7 stars lounge ) is only open on weekends also.
The Amphora is open everyday. :D

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Looks like a +$500 trip. I doubt that you had to lose all that much. Great that you were able to stay in one machine too. It’s so much more convenient and impresses the house.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

FAA wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:45 pm
Looks like a +$500 trip. I doubt that you had to lose all that much. Great that you were able to stay in one machine too. It’s so much more convenient and impresses the house.
Two sessions, Saturday afternoon and then Saturday evening after dinner. The one date was 10/10 after midnight. Total play time about 7½ hours. Overall loss of 300 dollars. A lot of playtime to add to the comps. Also adds to the Tier pts to make the gold level so I have access to the Amphora Lounge for next year.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Okay. I just noticed your phone’s date stamps. Considering what the EV on Deuces DDB must be, an hourly -$40 is not bad. That is what I prepare myself for, and I’m just JOB and BPD there. I could definitely budget a five hour session on Saturday. I want to indulge in a marathon (Olds sprint).

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

JIMDUECE`SWILD wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:11 pm
FAA wrote:
Two sessions, Saturday afternoon and then Saturday evening after dinner. The one date was 10/10 after midnight. Total play time about 7½ hours. Overall loss of 300 dollars. A lot of playtime to add to the comps. Also adds to the Tier pts to make the gold level so I have access to the Amphora Lounge for next year.
I just got to Gold 2 weeks ago. Wanted access to Amphora Lounge, but checked win/loss and I am down 3k for 2021 so far.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Carcounter wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:50 am
JIMDUECE`SWILD wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:11 pm
FAA wrote:
I just got to Gold 2 weeks ago. Wanted access to Amphora Lounge, but checked win/loss and I am down 3k for 2021 so far.
:up: I have 3,000 pts to go to make gold. Whatever amount of $$ I'm down. I and my girlfriend will make up for it in the Amphora Lounge. What we eat and " DRINK " in there, makes up for it . :up: :up:

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I agree 100%. Thinking the same thing. My lady friend is in Brigantine and we will get good use of Lounge for a year.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

New area still roped off today. Saw a big hit on multi strike today for $16,000. More crowded today for shopping event. Amphora still incredible.