Return to borgata

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Return to borgata

Post by FAA »

I would have at least broken even. JOB is all about breaking even and awaiting the RF. My VOD play was brutal. A disaster when none of the five quads hit during a max bet interval. My philosophy happens to be max bet maximizes losses. And at 98.5% - 99.5%, losses are the likeliest outcome. I hate slots, and Borgata requires slot redemption on Mystery Dollars. Not much of a promotion for me.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

FAA wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:30 am
I would have at least broken even. JOB is all about breaking even and awaiting the RF. My VOD play was brutal. A disaster when none of the five quads hit during a max bet interval. My philosophy happens to be max bet maximizes losses. And at 98.5% - 99.5%, losses are the likeliest outcome. I hate slots, and Borgata requires slot redemption on Mystery Dollars. Not much of a promotion for me.
I do my slot dollars, Mystery Bonus Slot Dollars, on video poker machine. It does download on the newer VP machines not the older machines.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

What?! Thanks for letting me know. I’m just in the bar, so those I am guessing are antiques. I was really ticked off yesterday after going there really just for the promotion. Before going in the rabbit hole for hours.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:30 am
My philosophy happens to be max bet maximizes losses.
Max bet also maximizes wins.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Always. The ultimate double edged sword. That’s why they call it gambling. My risk appetite variance is likely the highest on the forum and often swings every hand.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

FAA wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:56 am
What?! Thanks for letting me know. I’m just in the bar, so those I am guessing are antiques. I was really ticked off yesterday after going there really just for the promotion. Before going in the rabbit hole for hours.
I don't know about B-bar . But the machines at MGM Sports bar/ Moneyline sports bar should work. I do my slot redemption or Mystery Dollars at the poker machine near the Music Box & Buffet.
I played yesterday at sports bar yesterday for the 10x slot dollars . I played for 5 hours from 1pm until 6pm and only lost 2 hundred $$. $100 hundred dollars of the $200 was lost in the last half hour of play when my machine went cold. So at that time ( 6pm ) it was time to go to the Amphora lounge for dinner.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Okay, that’s good enough. I’ll drop in at the sports bar for FP purposes, then decamp for B Bar. Well, we both lost at the same rate of $40-$50 per hour. That seems to be like death and taxes. I also had a bad last hour. But it all counts as losses.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

ImageAnother successful trip to Borgata, on my way to my room decided to use free play on Cars 9/6 multi strike, will be a new game in the rotation.
Attachments
D6423193-8E39-4B12-8C7D-77BBE4EA6F5C.jpeg

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations. Question about the Coins To Go countdown strip. Can you help me understand what I get at the end of the countdown? Nobody tells you what this is supposed to indicate.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Not a clue. LoL.