OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Re: Return to borgata

Post by OTABILL »

Nice one Jeter.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I assume that X FP. But exactly how much? Does it vary with each player? It really doesn’t warrant snide retorts.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

jetermacaw wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:39 am
ImageAnother successful trip to Borgata, on my way to my room decided to use free play on Cars 9/6 multi strike, will be a new game in the rotation.
Will attack multi strikes this afternoon

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

That multi strike has a way of striking back when attacked ! So be careful .

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Yes, it does. He's reported on some huge losses. The Multi Strike Strikes Back. Playing 24/7.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Free play is usually based on your play history, I’m getting 5x the amount I was getting at Harrahs. On a side note, I’ve eaten at most all the steakhouses in AC, the Prime Rib at Amphora is hands down the best in town.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I don't doubt it. They are exceedingly generous. I got an email today informing me that I have $20 FP on nine of the final sixteen days of September. Of course, I'd have to live in the next county to cash in on it all. Even if I did, it would end after the play and run pattern materializes. My countdown number keeps shrinking, so more should be coming soon enough. It's a pleasant two hours at the bar. Sure beats having people whiz by me while on the Harrah's carousel in the bad old days. I sure don't miss the horrific losing.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

jetermacaw wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:47 pm
Free play is usually based on your play history, I’m getting 5x the amount I was getting at Harrahs. On a side note, I’ve eaten at most all the steakhouses in AC, the Prime Rib at Amphora is hands down the best in town.
:D If you like a steak cooked on the Barbecue grill. If your in the Amphora Lounge and the Prime Rib very rare. Ask them to cut you a thick piece, then ask them to take it into the back and grill it.
I do this if I see the prime rib is " VERY RARE ". I'll ask then to grill it medium.
This is very good.
IMO the prime rib MUST be rare. If it is medium or well down at the carving station and they cut a piece and grill it. IT WILL BE TOUGH.
I'll ask for piece about 1" thick. They always try to cut a thin piece as possible. They like to be cheap.
I was talking to the chef's last weekend about this. I told the chef's to tell the person carving the prime rib. " The thicker the cut. The bigger the tip " The carver still tries to be cheap.
The try to be cheap, they don't get a tip.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

We are quite the discerning gentlemen.
Attachments
28225843-C9CC-41D8-A23B-D4FF77B9C679.jpeg

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

But what about the discerning gentlewomen?