Return to borgata

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Return to borgata

Post by FAA »

It took ten weeks. Eureka and lo and behold, we finally discern the method to your madness. It looks like you can really rack it up quickly indeed. This is pretty +EV. Is there an 800 number? I cannot seem to find a website that enables application.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Right on the Borgata web page.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

jetermacaw wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:54 pm
Right on the Borgata web page.
https://www.mgmresorts.com/en/mlife-rew ... rd-r3.html

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

Typically you get $100 in reward credits if you charge a total of $1000 in the first 3 months. But last fall the promotion was $200 if you charge $1500. That is what we did. Just beware that the first billing cycle is only about 2 weeks because it starts when they make your card, not when you get it.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I’ll look into it. Borgata is so pleasant. Everyone is unusually nice. Even today, a stress free low roller winning trip sans a quad. I could get used to this.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Okay, I got the conservative trip out of the way. Back to reckless abandon next week.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Well, still conservative last week. Fortunately, it paid off with second 2021 RF. Itching to return to that devil may care bar atmosphere. I feel especially emboldened. Of course, pride cometh before the fall.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

FAA wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:20 am
Well, still conservative last week. Fortunately, it paid off with second 2021 RF. Itching to return to that devil may care bar atmosphere. I feel especially emboldened. Of course, pride cometh before the fall.
You stated pride comes before a fall . I can sure attest to that !!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Ditto. I thought that I would break even today given Borgata’s gentle results so far. But I couldn’t make my sporadic max bets pay off, rendering my three quads in two hours almost worthless. Same for my two Caesars quads In seventy minutes.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Gentle results? Phht. Even if your quads came on max bet you wouldn't have done squat. You're saving next to no money and going in circles treading water. And why the obsession with Q/Hour? If you want more QPH, play faster. Play max only and accept your day end results. I'm beginning to think you should play slots.