FAA and the City

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Re: FAA and the City

Post by TripleTriple »

FAA wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:15 pm
Switching machines, getting off tilt mode.
Yes, proven methods indeed.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

TripleTriple wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:07 am
Yes, proven methods indeed.
Sarcasm? - I hope so.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

You cannot get stuck on a cold machine for hours without an Olds escalate and pray gambit.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

FAA wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:20 pm
You cannot get stuck on a cold machine for hours without an Olds escalate and pray gambit.
There are no cold machines. There are cold runs of "luck" however, and definitely cold people. On second thought, maybe there are cold machines- those that were deemed so hot that they are now lying sideways in the dump during winter, never to be played again.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

TripleTriple wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:05 pm
FAA wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:20 pm
There are no cold machines. There are cold runs of "luck" however, and definitely cold people. On second thought, maybe there are cold machines- those that were deemed so hot that they are now lying sideways in the dump during winter, never to be played again.
Definitely are cold machines. Had one a few years ago. Directly under and A/C vent. Had to wear a sweatshirt even though it was 110 outside. :lol:

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Everyone’s a comedian. A three figure loss trip is bad material. Get new material.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Five figure WIN trip or bust. Living in a material world...

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The ultimate Thanksgiving Weekend memory. Given the potential loss involved, more likely a Transgression Weekend.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Still debating on exercising my comp reservation tonight. Evidently CET/Eldorado recently changed their cancellation policy. Used to be for comp reservations, you could cancel the morning of, I think up until 6pm (normal bookings up to 48 hours before). I went to cancel yesterday and was met with a $50 no-show fee will be applied memo. Turns out even comp rezzies need to be canceled 48 hrs before. So much for the benefits of Diamond Elite (maybe even 7*).
...heading towards a Borgata residency. J/K!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

No way to treat a generous customer. I hear that the Water Club Fiore suite is divine.