paco13
VP Veteran

Re: Jitney Jaunts

Post by paco13 »

OTABILL wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 pm
paco13 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:01 pm
Glad I'm not a sports fan. Some day I'll get back to the Borgata. As I've mentioned in the past my ex-girlfriend (She is now my wife as of last Memorial Day) prefers to stay on the boardwalk. Gonna have to take a solo trip sometime.
Belated congratulations Paco and Mrs. Paco on your wedding.
Thank you. It was an outdoor wedding. The pouring rain and the 40 degree temps all day tried but failed to ruin our day.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Quisper wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:12 am
I am relatively new but even so I am amazed sometimes at how far from video poker the comments stray.
Get used to it.....

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Good News: CET shuttle service is back. Bad News: Long wait times risk torpedoing your whole trip. After waiting five minutes, I settled for the jitney straight to Borgata. In hindsight, better off staying put at Caesars grinding the lackluster quarter JOB progressive.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:05 pm
Good News: CET shuttle service is back. Bad News: Long wait times risk torpedoing your whole trip. After waiting five minutes, I settled for the jitney straight to Borgata. In hindsight, better off staying put at Caesars grinding the lackluster quarter JOB progressive.
FAA, you speak of ways to "slow down" your play but here you gripe about long wait times for the CET shuttle. This is on top of you previously saying that you were done with CET. Hmm...

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I do still want to avoid cold while outside. The only thing mitigating Borgata losses seems to be transportation issues. Formerly cooperative machine has served up back to back loss. I’ll grab a high top next time, if I summon up the nerve to return. What a beat down. I was desperately chasing it at Caesars later.