Borgata AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Borgata AC

Post by FAA »

Grand in your hand is always a grand old time. You sure like action. Not a bad conversion record.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Congratulation, Very Nice!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Another nice hit Jeter. Keep it up.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

After a 2 week hiatus was back at Borgata, got tickets for the wife and her friend to see Peter Frampton at Hard Rock. I stayed and played a little. Multi Strike just wouldn’t give it up for me, back to old reliables.
Attachments
IMG_5917.jpeg
IMG_5919.jpeg

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Congrats Jeter. Is it just my imagination, but has the quality of the food, temperature of the food etc. declined at Amphora? Seems so to me.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Nice going Jeter.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Carcounter wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:23 am
Congrats Jeter. Is it just my imagination, but has the quality of the food, temperature of the food etc. declined at Amphora? Seems so to me.
IMO- When there is this one chef there. The one that wears the white chef coat. The food is not as good.
The prime rib at the charving station is always very well done.
There have been chefs there that have a black coat and the food taste great.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Carcounter wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:23 am
Temps were definitely off Sunday, PR was great, never go on weekends because of crowds, better during the week. I think Jim nailed it, one chef is definitely better then others.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Sorry gang. For some reason, I never read the A/C posts. Will have to start. So congrats Jeter and everyone else with nice hits I may not have read. I think the last time I was in A/C was in 1992. My car was on the Fritz so the wife and I rented a brand new caddy sedan. White with red leather. Great car and super fast. I don’t think we won or I would remember. I do remember nailing the gas for fun coming out of the many tolls on the Garden State Parkway. I was only 44 then.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Getting crushed on the JOB multi strikes lately. Was up 5k late April, now up only 500 bucks. Have had 4 to a royal dealt multiple times including 2 on the top line. No connections. Good luck to all.