diamond reward booklets

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
doris13
Video Poker Master

Re: diamond reward booklets

Post by doris13 »

tomcat i get the offer every year and you know i just cleared diamond for this year.next time your in AC check at total rewards.i got the email 2 days ago.do they have your email?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

tomcat i get the offer every year and you know i just cleared diamond for this year.next time your in AC check at total rewards.i got the email 2 days ago.do they have your email?
You should also be able to check your TR Profile online to determine if your EMail is in there.

Tomcat1569

Post by Tomcat1569 »

[QUOTE=doris 13]tomcat i get the offer every year and you know i just cleared diamond for this year.next time your in AC check at total rewards.i got the email 2 days ago.do they have your email?
You should also be able to check your TR Profile online to determine if your EMail is in there. [/QUOTE]
 Doris, They should. I get other offers by email, but rarely from AC.

Tomcat1569

Post by Tomcat1569 »

I dont  know.  Last year was my first Dimond status but i was not able to get down to
AC to pick it up.   It jsut so happens that i already have 2 nights hotel reservations for Ballys on Sunday april 15 and Monday the 16th.     I jsut hope I can make it.   It seems that something always comes up that i have to cancel.  
 Hijack, I assume all Diamond members qualify for the booklet. Did it say that you needed to bring an invite or the email printout with you to receive one?

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

no invite needed.sat.april14th/sunday april 15th between noon and 6.bring diamond card and id.monday afternoon ballys is giving a windbreaker don't know if everyone else is.

Tomcat1569

Post by Tomcat1569 »

no invite needed.sat.april14th/sunday april 15th between noon and 6.bring diamond card and id.monday afternoon ballys is giving a windbreaker don't know if everyone else is.

Doris, Just got the email for the promo today. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Meow, Tomcat