Harrahs vs. Caesars AC?

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
doris13
Video Poker Master

Re: Harrahs vs. Caesars AC?

Post by doris13 »

i prefer harrahs to caesars but i prefer ballys to either of them.i have found quite a few 9/6 and 9/5 machines at harrahs both on single line and triple poker.

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

i prefer harrahs to caesars but i prefer ballys to either of them.i have found quite a few 9/6 and 9/5 machines at harrahs both on single line and triple poker.

Doris,  we also like the video poker at Bally's.  Last time there we spent most of our time on the 8/5 BP progressive triple play machines.  It was especially nice as I hit a royal for just under $1200.  Playing these machines at $3.75 a pop you can still rack up the tier points.

We usually stay at Caesars.  Have never stayed at Bally's.  If you have stayed there, what are the rooms like?

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

chatty,i stopped staying at ballys because the tower rooms need complete renovation.filthy carpets and curtains,peeling wallpaper and old televisions.i love ballys but until i hear different i will not stay there.

Than01
Forum Regular

Post by Than01 »

I'm heading to Caesars Saturday thru Wednesday. Will let you know how we do. We play some at Ballys but the whole place is nasty to me compared to a Caesars.

Than01
Forum Regular

Post by Than01 »

Leave AC tomorrow. Down a little, but overall OK so far. We'll see what today brings!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Give 'em hell Than, good luck.

Than01
Forum Regular

Post by Than01 »

Not great results on AC trip but was lots of fun anyway and host was great. The double joker progressive by the Togo Bar never hit the four days we were there though. Before it hit about twice a day. Jackpot starts at $2,000 and usually hit by $2100, but not this time. Tighten up for sure. The quarter progressive game kings in the same area did hit several times a day. Not for me though.