Where did the great games go at Ballys & Caesars?

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Where did the great games go at Ballys & Caesars?

Post by DaBurglar »

you have posted so much crap in the past couple of years and you always deny you've said it.you couldn't tell the truth if you wanted to anymore.and for all of you that will hate on me and tedlark for "picking" on burglar,maybe you should search is past posts and you will know what we are talking about.he's not the nice guy he wants you to believe he is;as soon as someone sees thru his act he attacks them.he really needs to go for counseling.So I am a "lowlife" huh?   wowHey doris, I suggest you get some counseling, because you clearly are in need of it.You still have not shown exactly where I lied....Who is it that you claim is "hating" on you and tedlark for "picking on me?   even tedlark has not made this complaint or claim, and whether you realize it or not, you just copped to "picking" on me  LOL hahahaWhere is it that I said I want to be known as a "nice guy"?     Where is this "Act"?At least with you, it is NOT an act......you REALLY are a miserable kook......I NEVER ever said or did ANYTHING even remotely close to justify the hatred and hostility you have for me......seriously lady, if I am a "lowlife"  then you are just plain NUTS

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

do you actually think that anything you say to me or about bothers me.but it seems to me you can dish it out but can't take it.breathe burglar breathe lolololol

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

do you actually think that anything you say to me or about bothers me.but it seems to me you can dish it out but can't take it.breathe burglar breathe lolololol
oh ok doris    ahahahaha     silly me   you are right......lowlife is not so bad huh?   could be worse i guess....tell ya what Doris, next time you see me in AC, say hello, I'll buy you a sugar free doughnut or something, ok? 

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

btw,i found a few edited posts by you and i also found the post you made about booking the 10 day in vegas in july with southwest that you also denied

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

btw,i found a few edited posts by you and i also found the post you made about booking the 10 day in vegas in july with southwest that you also denied??????Check your sugar

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Gimme some suga' doris.....SMOOTCH

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

my sugar is fine richard,just had my blood work done

according to your first reply you denied the post.by the end of your reply you said you were just being sarcastic and i misunderstood you.so,are you denying the denial?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

my sugar is fine richard,just had my blood work done

according to your first reply you denied the post.by the end of your reply you said you were just being sarcastic and i misunderstood you.so,are you denying the denial?Huh?    you are not making sense, and obviously REFUSING to give a straight answer, most likely because you do not have one and you now realize you totally made a 100% false and absurd accusation....So let me (ONCE AGAIN) make this real easy for you........state exactly and clearly WHERE I LIED, and I will either acknowledge or deny it......seriously, I am tired of this baloney.....I NEVER EVER said or did anything to you Doris to deserve how and what you post towards me.......you are just a bitter, WEIRD, moody person who somehow thinks she has found an easy target in me......I strongly suggest you simply IGNORE me and my posts from now on and I will repay you with the same courtesy.....either that or stop making absurd (and pointless) accusations you cannot backup.....

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

stop editing your posts after the fact

here is my edit are you denying the denial?did you get flustered when you replied.you really shouldn't get so upset;not good for your overall health.

btw,how is your sugar?

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

you never did anything to me?i guess you have memory loss too.remember when i went to vegas last october and was dealt awak for $3000 and you said you didn't believe me.in your own way you called me a liar but i guess you will deny that too.