Post by Tedlark »

And he likes tacos too.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

that was pretty funny actually......

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

You would think they would buy more even if the guy was such a spender. Even if this mystery man plays, you would think there would be others who would want to play and lose more than an idle machine.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I would put them at opposite corners of the room, just for show. I'm sure such players would like to maximize their privacy. 

farc
Forum Regular

Post by farc »

I have seen the guy play that ultimate x machine and there's always brown shirts around him while he's playing
I just don't get the logic of taking those machines out of play.are they pandering to the guy's superstitions that if it hits with someone else then his chances are diminished? I DON'T GET IT

Onenickelmiracl

Maybe he plays so badly they don't want anyone helping him or letting him have a clue he sucks. When they have a whale who is a sucker, they'll do anything to keep the gravy train going.

KingofAmerica
Forum Regular

Post by KingofAmerica »

So I was at Borg yesterday and couldn't believe my eyes, the 2 ULTX machines in the high limit room were unlocked and unoccupied for the first time in a probably a year. So I felt obligated to try them and decided to put in a thousand and see what happened. About $400 in I hit three 3s with a kicker for $2,000 on TDB. I had 2x or 3x multipliers on 3 of the 5 hands but missed them all with my winning hand. Still a nice profit.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Nice outcome for you, congrats.

Onenickelmiracl

That's nice.I would have been so happy with that luck.

Interesting rethinking about this again. As they were noted, what 3 machines perpetually shut down, with a daily fee of $15 each, $5475 cost per machine per year for nobody to play. $16425 for three machines locked up.Seems now they're earning.