Wait and see !

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
boobert
Forum Rookie

Wait and see !

Post by boobert »

There are some interesting developments coming up in AC. First we have the Taj. Now that Icahn has it , will he put money in it or close it and use the court ruling to break the union at Trop ?
Another big story in Pokerstars starts March 21. Will they be a success? Buy a property? Open a poker room at Resorts ?
Then we have Revel. Zip lines? Water park? Polo? Open in June ? Who knows ?
Finally there's Showboat. Since Blatstein got it , there has been no news at all on which deed restriction will prevail.
It may be an interesting summer.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

There are some interesting developments coming up in AC. First we have the Taj. Now that Icahn has it , will he put money in it or close it and use the court ruling to break the union at Trop ?
Another big story in Pokerstars starts March 21. Will they be a success? Buy a property? Open a poker room at Resorts ?
Then we have Revel. Zip lines? Water park? Polo? Open in June ? Who knows ?
Finally there's Showboat. Since Blatstein got it , there has been no news at all on which deed restriction will prevail.
It may be an interesting summer.
   Interesting post, Boobert.    I am glad to see another poster here who is keen on developments in AC, and who seems interested in its survival!Icahn and the TAJ.....I honestly have lost track as to where this ongoing saga is headed.....Union local 354 has been a total thorn in Icahn's side when it comes to fixing the wreck that is taj......I hope he somehow keeps the place going, because if the TAJ closes, that would be a very VERY bad turn of events for AC as a whole.