CET-AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: CET-AC

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar has a habit of rambling on in his posts, I'm betting he's one of those people who likes to hear themselves talk. .You lose.......people who know me in person can answer that.....You can jump up and down and cry and scream how you do not HATE me Ted, and yet your continued, pathetic ridiculous posts totally reveal you to be a scared, silly, cowardly hypocrite.You really need to stop this.......unlike you, I do NOT enjoy pointing out all your obvious foibles and faults and negative points.......if you were not actually such a complete D*ck towards me, I would honestyl feel VERY VERY bad and sorry for you......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

You calling names again? Because that's your nature. That's rich: you calling me scared, silly, and cowardly after you sent me a threatening PM (Personal Message). Is the only reason you went gold was to have the ability to do things such as this DaBurglar? Knowing the odds are VERY low of us EVER meeting in person? Who's the coward?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

You calling names again? Because that's your nature. That's rich: you calling me scared, silly, and cowardly after you sent me a threatening PM (Personal Message). Is the only reason you went gold was to have the ability to do things such as this DaBurglar? Knowing the odds are VERY low of us EVER meeting in person? Who's the coward?Now see, that's not gonna work Ted, nice try though.I've been calling you a coward (because that is what you are) for quite a long time now, and you just continue to prove me correct and inflict even more embarrassment on yourself.   Why is that exactly?Tell you what, go ahead and POST my "threatening PM" (but do not add, embellish or subtract form it, as I am sure you will be tempted to do)....seriously, you have my permission to post it in its entirety.      Of course, you will NEED to also post your REPLY to this so called "threatening PM".......we'll then allow everyone else to determine the more "cowardly" person here.I've beaten you so bad at this "game" that YOU insist on playing in this forum that you are now dangerously close to complete meltdown......I'm imploring you, STOP now before you completely lose it.    You have nothing to gain and a lot to lose (apparently)......although what that is exactly I could not tell you.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

email that the three CET properties are having a FOUR TIMES BOUNCEBACK, on August 21.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sunday fun day. But I still don't quite know exactly how this works. Can you walk me through it?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

as I said in first email, I do not know the rules, do you qualify for the promotion?

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Notes, probably not. Or I guess I would have gotten the email in the first place. I should have avoided ink and penciled it in! 

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

best buddy of mine is the ultimate low roller. he sometimes complains his offers are not as good as mine. I remind him how much less money he looses. he feels better and has another beer.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar I can step away at any time from posting in the forum, I have proven that. You cannot do the same however and you've proven this by saying that you refuse to enter into match play against me. Again, who's the coward? Just accept the fact that you are a blowhard, arrogant, egotistical jerk; the rest of us have accepted this.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Notes, a wise man indeed toasting to his discretionary funds preservation. Happy to have a substantial lunch on the weekend with the city's BOGO promo card. Now I can return for a second session and at least lose on a full stomach. Before the advent of this promo I was a starving loser throughout the day.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar I can step away at any time from posting in the forum, I have proven that. You cannot do the same however and you've proven this by saying that you refuse to enter into match play against me. Again, who's the coward? Just accept the fact that you are a blowhard, arrogant, egotistical jerk; the rest of us have accepted this.Yep, no hatred there folks.So you say the "rest of us" have accepted I am a blowhard arrogant egotistical jerk......who is this rest of us exactly?   Where's the proof?    Better yet, what alternative did YOU have to "Accepting this"?   Suppose I do in fact "Accept" this as you implore?   what happens then?   Will you stop this bullsh-- that you persist in perpetuating day after day?   Why not Try "stepping away" again.....I highly doubt you can do it again; in fact, I KNOW you cannot do it again!   No way.....your own ego will not allow it......I defy you to try and do that again!