Is Borgata getting desperate??

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Is Borgata getting desperate??

Post by DaBurglar »

I still have my Total Rewards card, so I will look into it. Thanks

Ok I hope you catch a 100x, but I'm certain the multiplier, whatever it is will boost the paltry rate of the 50:1 games...it works like you expect. Of course unless you get at least a 5x you won't be better off playing the 50:1 at least as far as RCs go, but maybe you are like me and value actual game results above all the fluff of total rewards stuff.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Didn't Jeter once get a 100x?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Didn't Jeter once get a 100x?

Indeed he did... I was there to witness it.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

You know, Borgata has 5x and 10x days and doesn't mess around with limiting VP machines. That's why I try to get down on those days.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Borgata has 5x and 10x days and doesn't limit VP machines. That's why I try to get down on those days.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Would any of those days happen to be Sat or Sun? I may hit Borgata regularly anyway next year just to possibly change my luck and improve the environment. At least I can lose in the nicest venue in town.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Usually they are weekdays. Thursday seems to be popular, but sometimes they are on Sundays.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Ah June 2nd. 2016 a day that will live in infamy 100x multiplier, since that day every weekly trip since I have received the minimal multiplier of 3x.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Ah June 2nd. 2016 a day that will live in infamy 100x multiplier, since that day every weekly trip since I have received the minimal multiplier of 3x.

I've never ever had anything other than the minimum...and looks like I never will exceed that threshold

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Reviving ancient thread. My strategy was to avoid Borgata for years. Today I played 1.5 hours and broke even. I await mailer!

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Last night I went to play the bonus slot dollars they were giving away for yesterday. I hit a royal flush for $1000. The end of the night became profitable. I'll play today's slot dollar bonus and head home. I'm down for the trip , but not as "BAD".. :D