diamond card still worth having????

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: diamond card still worth having????

Post by FAA »

Well, since professing my intent to just do free play on this thread three weeks ago, I blew past it. Results were a thrilling max Straight Flush and BP quad Aces for around the same return. Caesars sending subliminal messages?

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

"jeter i was replying to the subject;your reply was a shot at me.don't wait for a response,i will not stoop to your level"
My response was for your nonsensical response to the subject matter, Diamond Card. Card color has nothing to do about whether or not you are afforded a suite. ADT is the overriding factor in determining who gets what perks. In November in AC just about anyone can get a suite if they are available just by asking even FAA. PS: You can never reach my level on anything.

farc
Forum Regular

Post by farc »

I thought the pasta station At amphora was a bad sign. It's very cheap to make and it wasn't good.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Was only a matter of time at Amphora lounge

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

farc wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:35 am
I thought the pasta station At amphora was a bad sign. It's very cheap to make and it wasn't good.
The station is not very big and there isn't much of a selection. Some people just don't know how to cook pasta.