This week in white nationalism.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: This week in white nationalism.

Post by Tedlark »

O.k., now its tax cheat? Up until now you were saying tax fraud, which is it? So when you made the donation to the local food bank and they, in return, sent you a few volunteers; will you itemize the cost of the food you donated as a charitable deduction on your tax return? "Saving money upfront means you don't have to charge as much to make the same profit." How long did it take you to think that one up?

When you move to Bisbee will you be securing the services of any of the local Las Vegas "mover's helpers" that congregate in front of the U-haul truck rental centers? If yes, how do you intend to pay them, with cold hard cash or cans of non-perishable peaches?

I'll stop now before I ask about removing state tax stamps off the bottoms of cigarette packs.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Six white militia members arrested, charged with plotting to overthrow the Michigan government and to kidnap the Governor. The morons discussed the plot on facebook.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

A Sheriff in Michigan is defending these thirteen terrorists, claiming they have a right to make a citizens arrest.
Our law and order prez is claiming the Michigan Governor isn't showing proper appreciation for his FBI breaking up the plot.
January 20th can't come soon enough.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

A white supremacist member of the boogaloo boys in under arrest for firing an automatic weapon into the police station in Minnesota and starting the fire that burned it down. Amazing how wrong the people here were for trying to blame it on Antifa. Proud Boys members under arrest for the murder of the Federal Security Guard in California that folks here also blamed on Antifa.
Evidently, President Lincoln was right. You can fool some of the people all of the time. Especially the lazy, the blind, and the mentally defective.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I wish I could say I didn't see this coming.