This week in white nationalism.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Re: This week in white nationalism.

Post by advantage playe »

I concur with you Notes1 !! Trump 2020 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Yep!

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

With all the crap he has been through, I am glad he is willing to do it for another 4 years. We need to continue exposing the dirty left. No other choice but to vote Trump 2020. #MAGA #KAG. Maybe sometime in the next 4 years some fashion magazine will have the guts to finally put FLOTUS on it's cover.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren said last week that Michael Brown was murdered by a police officer in Ferguson. This alone should disqualify them for running for President. The Obama justice department cleared Officer Wilson and said it was self defense. And we wonder why police officers are under attack.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Two "Proud Boys" members convicted of serious assault charges outside the Metropolitan Republican club. "Proud Boys" are right wing hooligans whose unofficial motto is we don't start fights, we finish them. White nationalists who like to goosestep and jokingly refer to trump as " the fuhrer".
American Nazis marching on our streets and sheeple applaud them.
For this, my forefathers fought the British. Fought the Indians. Fought Gentleman.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Bill, you need to join Antifa.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

If my choice is Antifa or a bunch of American Nazis, I'll side with Antifa every time. In all seriousness, why are you people supporting Nazis?

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Nobody is supporting Nazi's. These people are despicable, but they look tougher than these chubby, spoiled Antifa kids

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Seems like somebody in the Department of Justice was reading a white supremacist website and wanted to forward an article calling Federal Judges all sorts of names, including many the Nazis used for Jews to a couple other true believers.
Instead, he forwarded it to the entire roster of Federal Judges.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

billryan wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:47 am
If my choice is Antifa or a bunch of American Nazis, I'll side with Antifa every time. In all seriousness, why are you people supporting Nazis?
How can you support a paid squad of trouble-making goons?
Don't bother to claim you don't support them! It comes with the company you keep. Along with NAMBLA, the ACLU,and The Bill Clinton Library And Massage Parlor.