This week in white nationalism.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: This week in white nationalism.

Post by billryan »

Who cares how many other rapes happened? Why don't you ask the victims and their families? I suspect they might care, not that you give a damn. They don't fit your agenda, so you don't care about them. Did any of those rapes have to happen?
Just another compassionate conservative who only cares about certain rapes and certain rapists. I'm sure there were some mighty fine people among those other rapists. One's you could share a tiki with.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

would a compassionate person treat their employees as 'independent contractors', so they could avoid paying fica taxes? would a compassionate employer not offer full or partial paid healthcare to their employees? you want open borders, how many illegals have you taken in and given free room/board? put your money where your big mouth is!

or it that your compassion is only present, when the rest of the taxpayers pay.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Why would a compassionate small employer be responsible for his employees health care? Should we pay for his kids braces? His education? Buy them a new car?
You obviously are clueless about the roles of free lance workers. Why am I not surprised. I'd suggest you read up on them, if only so you wouldn't sound so uneducated, as I'm sure you don't really care about them. You just read that I used them so you lash out at them.
It takes a special person to go on record about not caring about the rapes of hundreds of women. I'm sure Baby Jesus is proud of you.I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that meeting.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:35 pm
county policy states no county agency, including police departments, can cooperate with ICE. immigration officials are barred from entering secure portions of county jails to take custody of illegals.

who cares how many other rapes happened, these 9 rapes did not have to happen. why don't you go ask all the victims of these 9 illegal animals if they feel better knowing others were also raped.

as long as it is for the greater good, as you see it, there will be victims.
Quoted for prosperity.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

you wouldn't come straight out and admit it but now you are confirming you avoided the cost of FICA taxes to your employees. i wonder what the NYS dept of labor/irs would say about that?

a bartender, a waitress, a cook who is required to show up for a 6-9 hour shift, or lose their job, is not a free lance worker. they are an employee.

i worked in the financial business for more than 3 decades. i know all about worker classification, for benefit purposes. i have forgotten more than you will ever know. you wanted to get away as cheap as possible with your employees, so you classified them as 'independent contractors'. change the subject all you want, it is obvious what/why you did it.

demand compassion for uninvited illegals, have the rest of us pay for it. all the while, screw your employees as much as possible, because you would have to pay for it.

hypocrite!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:05 am
you wouldn't come straight out and admit it but now you are confirming you avoided the cost of FICA taxes to your employees. i wonder what the NYS dept of labor/irs would say about that?

a bartender, a waitress, a cook who is required to show up for a 6-9 hour shift, or lose their job, is not a free lance worker. they are an employee.

i worked in the financial business for more than 3 decades. i know all about worker classification, for benefit purposes. i have forgotten more than you will ever know. you wanted to get away as cheap as possible with your employees, so you classified them as 'independent contractors'. change the subject all you want, it is obvious what/why you did it.

demand compassion for uninvited illegals, have the rest of us pay for it. all the while, screw your employees as much as possible, because you would have to pay for it.

hypocrite!
Boy are you clueless. Now you are just sprouting nonsense. You working in the financial sector somehow qualifies you for being an expert on running a bar business.NY State gives whistleblowers a nice bounty. Why not report me if you think I did something wrong?
With your expertise, it should be simple.
As usual, you are shooting blanks. Sadly, it appears you can't even follow the written narrative. Tell me, with your years of expertise in the industry, who is responsible for reporting an employees tips? Care to explain the difference between payroll taxes and tipped income? I never claimed my bartenders or waitresses were free lancers. You just jumped to that conclusion, with no basis in facts. As per usual.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:45 am

You obviously are clueless about the roles of free lance workers.
you turned the term free lance worker into independent contractor.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

No, I did not. Perhaps you can find someone to read you the thread and explain it to you.
Here is a hint- I never mentioned half the things you are extrapolating about.
Hate makes people imagine things.
Now you are going to use your vast experience in the financial field to tell us who is a free lancer and who is an independent contractor?
First I was a baby killer, now I'm a tax fraud. Got it.
If you can be so wrong about that, what else don't you know?
Insulting people for working with charity because it somehow affects your taxes is sad.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

for the last time, DID YOU PAY THE EMPLOYER SHARE OF FICA TAXES FOR ALL YOUR FULL AND PART TIME WORKERS?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

notes, I applaud your tenacity. Is BR doing some sort of "On advice of counsel, I invoke my Fifth Ammendment right of self-incrimination" by not answering? There actually is an avenue for employees to take with the IRS if they feel that they are mis-classified by their employer that they can go down. If they made a claim and it was upheld, the employer would be responsible for back payment of FICA as well as other taxes.

What I chuckle at is how BR can say: What expertise do YOU have in THE INDUSTRY? Taxes, and other financial aspects that you are knowledgable of remain the same regardless of the industry that BR may be alluding to. There are some minor differences but nothing overly dramatic.

It is as if you brought up FICA and other witholding just by accident. It's just like saying that I brought up workman's comp insurance just by accident too? I know exactly how W/C insurance premiums are calculated. We do have some knowledge and experience in these areas and it never would have gotten this far had BR never brought up his employees and Independent Contractors. There were many other grey area things that I could have mentioned besides W/C insurance that I doubt would be answered by BR either.

These are the last comments I'm making with this series because it bears no fruit.