The Trump Crime Family Convention

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: The Trump Crime Family Convention

Post by notes1 »

haven't heard any sympathy, any compassion for all the victims, of the terrorism, happening on the streets of ALL dem cities. how about the person who watched their car dealership go up in flames in WI last night. never, do i hear any condemnation from any of you about savages who are burning buildings, destroying public/private property and terrorizing individuals. all of you seem to have forgotten them, how convenient. by all means, let's proclaim how heroic BLM and the rest of the rioters/looters are, while they are beating up some poor cop and/or victim.

eduardo, don't preach to me, i doubt you have the qualifications.

better be careful about using GOD's name, he/she does not forget.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

-- And the meek shall inherit the earth --

I am all for people redeeming themselves and improving their life but they cannot escape their past. They can however, not put themselves onto the national stage such as she did and if you were family of the murdered victim how would you like to relive this atrocious and dastardly crime just because Ms. Hylton decided to selfishly think only of herself?

Instead, she should just try to live a quiet life until she expires and then her soul spends the rest of eternity in the fires of hell along with all of the other murderers.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

No criminal convictions on the Trump side. But joe (where the hell am i?) and son committed crimes with
Ukraine and China dealings.
They better hope they win.
BTW speaking of "stains" in the White House,they are still working on those under the desk in the Oval Office .

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

And a specific blue dress?????????

Dry cleaning can only do so much.