ONE REASON to vote for TRUMP.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: ONE REASON to vote for TRUMP.

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:57 pm
hey GRANDMA, did you see the footage of the philly riots? did you see the LOOTING? did you notice anything that is exactly the same, no matter what film one looks at about the looters, no matter what city it takes place in? notice anything similar about the folks doing the looting? notice anything similar about the political party in charge, in ALL these cities? did you notice that the looting was taking place MILES from where violence occurred?

is pointing this out hatred or truth telling?
I suppose it depends on what news you watch but I don't see anything in common for the rioters. I see the white right-winger who started the fire at the police station in Minnesota, or the white guy who killed two people in Wisconsin, or the white supremacist who killed the Federal security guard in Oakland, or even the white woman who burned down the Wendy's in Atlanta but don't assume all the rioters are white. I'm sure there are fine people on both sides.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

check the LOOTERS. only stating the obvious.

social justice. peaceful protesters, what a bunch of BS.

you can expect to see a lot more of this, if biden wins.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

DOOM! GLOOM!! DOOM AND GLOOM!!!!!!!
Instead of claiming what might happen, why not look at what is happening under trump.
Do you have any reason to think this will not continue or get worse if trump stays in office?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:41 pm
Instead of claiming what might happen, why not look at what is happening under trump.
Do you have any reason to think this will not continue or get worse if trump stays in office?
because it only happens in DEM run locations, doofus!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

So you believe that if Biden is elected, Republican run locations will start looting too?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:00 am
billryan wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:41 pm
because it only happens in DEM run locations, doofus!

You are sixty five years old and using insults straight out of the third grade. What a sad and pathetic boy-man you are becoming. .

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Worst week for new infections, almost 6,000 dead, and the worst week on Wall Street in recent times.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:10 pm
the worst week on Wall Street in recent times.
because the polls say Biden is leading.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Eduardo wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:12 am
So you believe that if Biden is elected, Republican run locations will start looting too?
eduardo, would you like to bet on that? which locations have more rioting/looting....dem or rep lead?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Sure. I'll take dem lead.