ONE REASON to vote for TRUMP.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: ONE REASON to vote for TRUMP.

Post by notes1 »

Webman wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:54 pm
Can you please indicate which people implied illness, death and destruction are a good thing?
webman, always thought of your job as non partisan and your performance as wise and logical.

are you stating you do not see the dem agenda/wish list to:
-hope for down fall for stock market and hope the public blames trump
-create chaos/unrest/destruction in the country and hope the public blames trump
-use the chinese virus, sent here via china, create as much panic, inflict as much hardship and hope the public blames trump
-use the dem 'shutdowns' again as a way to inflict damage and cause hardship for americans, again hoping the public blames trump
-do you not see the collusion between the dem party and the MEDIA? why are no difficult questions ever asked of biden?
-why are only conservatives the ones who lose their twitter usage privileges? why was the NY POST story about hunter biden blackballed? and yet, every accusation against trump is run?where is the evidence about trump and russia collusion? why has adam schiff never been called out by MSM?

it seems logical after witnessing this for 4 years, that dems/trump haters do indeed hope for illness, death and destruction. i would add lying, cheating, collusion.....anything goes to get rid of trump.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

trump is his own worst enemy. He has been given chance after chance to be a leader and unite us all in an effort to limit deaths and deal with the pandemic. Instead he has chosen a path that glorifies himself. Anybody or any facts that are opposed to his narcissistic way of life are either deflected, twisted. or otherwise ignored. Real leaders accept the bad with the good and put others before themselves. trump is a fake president. He will go down in history as someone who is incompetent, self serving, someone who has inspired hate and division, and in general in over his head. God willing and if people are not too intimidated to get out and vote, hopefully this tyrants reign of chaos and exhaustion will soon be coming to an end.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:09 pm
Webman wrote:
Can you please indicate which people implied illness, death and destruction are a good thing?
webman, always thought of your job as non partisan and your performance as wise and logical.

-create chaos/unrest/destruction in the country and hope the public blames trump
-use the chinese virus, sent here via china, create as much panic, inflict as much hardship and hope the public blames trump
-use the dem 'shutdowns' again as a way to inflict damage and cause hardship for americans, again hoping the public blames trump
-do you not see the collusion between the dem party and the MEDIA? why are no difficult questions ever asked of biden?
-why are only conservatives the ones who lose their twitter usage privileges? why was the NY POST story about hunter biden blackballed? and yet, every accusation against trump is run?where is the evidence about trump and russia collusion? why has adam schiff never been called out by MSM?

it seems logical after witnessing this for 4 years, that dems/trump haters do indeed hope for illness, death and destruction. i would add lying, cheating, collusion.....anything goes to get rid of trump.
How sad and pathetic a life you have chosen for yourself. Open your eyes and your heart. There is a beautiful world out there. There is no need to be so afraid.
The Biden story wasn't blackballed. The WSJ looked into it and decided there was nothing there and refused to run it. The other news services did the same. Only the NY Post, owned by the same people who own Faux News ran with it, and even their own reporters refused to put their byline on the story. In other words, they didn't want their names associated with what from all indications was a steaming pile of bullshit.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

'incompetent, self serving and in over his head', c'mon man, you gotta be talking about joe!

i have repeatedly asked for any list of biden's accomplishments and all i get is crickets. you can't think of any, because there are none.

but, not to worry, he will hold your hand, give you a fake shoulder to cry on, tell you he understands your pain... all the things you really want...your mommie! in the meantime, he will continue to sell out the country to china. remember, what he said, worry about china, c'mon man, no way. of course, he then reversed course, like he has done on fracking and any other statements his advisors told him didn't poll well.

b/t/w,anyone notice, usa manufacturing hit a 2 year high today. not bad, considering we are in the midst of a china sent virus.

grammie
Forum Rookie

Post by grammie »

As I was raised, the President received "respect" of the Office... in today's world, there's no such thing as respect from either direction. We, The People, have been lied to, abused, cheated, bull$h!tted, by these clowns running our government for the past several decades, and what's sad is that we have set back on our butts and let them. All of these diversions that we've had to endure during this Presidency is simply to clean up all the crap connecting these perverts and deviants to Jeffrey Epstein. So your choice tomorrow is either a pervert or a child molester. Pick one.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Webman wrote:
To suggest that dem's, and their supporters in this forum, do not use rising pandemic #'s as a political tool is beyond ludicrous.
They never mention the true culprits in this crisis. The governors whose states were not,prepared despite 15 years of fed money for that purpose. And the ccp who inflicted this pandemic on the world by covering it up too long. This would conflict with their false blame-Trump mantra.

True Americans are pulling for the BEST not the worst.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

grammie wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:56 am
As I was raised, the President received "respect" of the Office... in today's world, there's no such thing as respect from either direction. We, The People, have been lied to, abused, cheated, bull$h!tted, by these clowns running our government for the past several decades, and what's sad is that we have set back on our butts and let them. All of these diversions that we've had to endure during this Presidency is simply to clean up all the crap connecting these perverts and deviants to Jeffrey Epstein. So your choice tomorrow is either a pervert or a child molester. Pick one.
In your view, who is the pervert and who is the child molester? What a sad view of our country you seem to have.
I had a conversation yesterday with someone you remind me of. He was insisting that democrats have a child sex ring being run out of the basement of pizza parlor. When I pointed out that the pizza place didn't have a basement, he took it as proof something was wrong because a pizza place should have a basement To his sick mind, the fact that there was no basement proved something was very wrong.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

notes1 wrote:
Webman wrote:

Stated very well and far better than my post Notes.
Webmans political leanings have always been very apparent. He is not an impartial judge and jury.
And as such he should either join the fray or butt out.

As an aside, i no longer respond to the cool-aid drinkers on this forum because they are not rational people,they have no moral compass and believe that the end justifies the means. Therefor they can wallow in there TDS without help or concern from me. They are a complete waste of time.
Their only redeeming quality is they are exhibit A for the kind of people who will troop into seats of power in Washington should biden steal the election thru voter fraud.
For example: HHS-- Fauchi, Treasury--Koch, State--Sanders, and on and on...... :down:
Last edited by tech58 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

notes1 wrote:
Webman wrote:

What "the dem agenda" or "the republican agenda" or "the Trump agenda" might be in the media or nationally doesn't concern me. I do care about our members here on the forum.

So when you said there was a "string of mental deviates in this thread who equate illness, death and destruction as a good thing" that concerned me. There is certainly nothing partisan about that concern. I hadn't seen such statements, so I was hoping you could point them out.

Yes, people on this forum have noted cases and deaths under Trump's leadership, just as others have cited cases and deaths under Cuomo's leadership in New York. I don't see either side celebrating those facts.

grammie
Forum Rookie

Post by grammie »

billryan wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:05 am
grammie wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:56 am
In your view, who is the pervert and who is the child molester? What a sad view of our country you seem to have.
I had a conversation yesterday with someone you remind me of. He was insisting that democrats have a child sex ring being run out of the basement of pizza parlor. When I pointed out that the pizza place didn't have a basement, he took it as proof something was wrong because a pizza place should have a basement To his sick mind, the fact that there was no basement proved something was very wrong.
It's my believe that The First lady was one of Epstein's stolen children, and if you watch the videos of Biden around his grandchildren, they all squirm to get his hands off of them. Wake up. I will not respond again...Being one of the unfortunate children of a molesters and a rapist (those with penises btw) this is MY opinion and I don't need your permission to have an opinion.