ONE REASON to vote for TRUMP.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: ONE REASON to vote for TRUMP.

Post by billryan »

Who can argue with such well thought out logic. The right to infect the people of your choice is as American as pizza, or apple pie.
Infections up in 47 states, over a half-million new infections this week alone, and the White House is claiming they have defeated the virus. Evidently, you can fool some of the people all of the time.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

wildman49 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:28 am
If your afraid stay home. If you don't want to be in a crowd don't go. It's time to live with it, if we don't stop the BS this country as we know it is will be changed forever. We might already be pass the point of no return.
this simple/sound advice, i have pushed from the beginning. and, it also follows the science. there are very few deaths with folks under age 45. so for SMR and all the crowd that are sooo scared, STAY HOME, STAY AWAY FROM EVERYBODY ELSE, DO NOT LET ANYBODY IN YOUR HOME, ORDER FOOD DELIVERED and you will not be affected. SIMPLE! why should those who have little risk be forced to shutdown.

instead of being world class whiners, instead of hating and blaming trump, instead of looking to biden because he is 'empathetic' (you want your mommie), why not pin the blame where it belongs, the Chinese. it came from there, they lied, did not share medical info they had and have been profiting from the very disease they sent around the world.

and, remember, BIDEN was opposed to halting air travel from china.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I completely understand that people like notes don't get this, but some of us are concerned about more than ourselves. I realize it is a foreign thought but some of us actually care about our communities.
I find it interesting that some people keep talking about what you should do, rather than what we should do.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

as i have stated over and over, i am following the same advice i give out. stay away from folks, nobody in the house, wear a mask if/when in public. and, use lots of sanitizer.

many european countries, which put much stricter lock down policies in place, are experiencing a second wave of the chinese virus. France, UK, Spain, Italy all have higher death rates per thousand than usa, last 7 days.

for the good of the country, if you hate trump and want to vote for biden, do it. but, to not place the blame where it belongs, on China, is irresponsible. to not acknowledge there is collateral damage done by shutdowns including depression, drug abuse, child abuse, alcohol abuse, untreated other medical problems is denying the obvious.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

hey GRANDMA, did you see the footage of the philly riots? did you see the LOOTING? did you notice anything that is exactly the same, no matter what film one looks at about the looters, no matter what city it takes place in? notice anything similar about the folks doing the looting? notice anything similar about the political party in charge, in ALL these cities? did you notice that the looting was taking place MILES from where violence occurred?

is pointing this out hatred or truth telling?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Ain't no time to hate, barely time to wait.
Six days to the end of the error.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

dems hate trump and hate the country.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

trump fans hate dems and hate everything and everyone in the country they disagree with and hate other countries and hate medical experts and hate whatever else trump tells them to hate

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

So Trump comes to Arizona yesterday with a big posse of politicians in tow. He introduces Rand Paul and some other senators and gives them the stage to talk about how great trump is. Then he brings up Martha McSally, who is actually running for re-election in the state. "Hurry up ,Sally, he says. Get up here. You have one minute, he tells her as she tries to get to the mike. Be quick, he says, adding no one really wants to hear this. Not even a minute goes by when he reclaims the mike to introduce some British guy who trump claims is the most powerful politician in Europe, only it turns out the guy doesn't actually have any sort of office whatsoever. As the rally winds down, he thanks all of the speakers, except for McSally, who again is running for Senator.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:22 am
dems hate trump and hate the country.
Kool burn.