A SIMPLE QUESTION

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

A SIMPLE QUESTION

Post by notes1 »

a person is at their home or their business. a single person, a group or a mob show up and begin to break in. others have a gas can and start to set your home or business on fire.

do you have the right to shoot them, with a legally owned weapon?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

When they r breaking the door down threatening your family, u ask these questions later !!!!!!!!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

In other words , shoot first !!

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

I posted a news clip back on June 20, 2020 under the topic of "Question for everyone" here in anything and everything.
A south Philly gun store owner shot and killed a guy who him and 2 other were trying to break in.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

jim, i forgot i had started that last thread.

i guess i am just very surprised there haven't been more stories like the one you posted or the 17 yr old who shot others in WI.

dem run cities are turning into the wild west, everybody out for themselves.

more will die.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Can you imagine havng a little family run say General Store that has been in the family for generations, perhaps even as part of the family home like my Great Grandfather’s was. Then having a mob decending on it, your family may be inside, you hear glass breaking, doors being torn off their hinges, and the criminals streaming in to help themselves while your family huddles in a far corner. There is no question on what actions I would take to protect life and property in a sutuation like that. Absolutely no question at all.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:36 pm
Can you imagine havng a little family run say General Store that has been in the family for generations, perhaps even as part of the family home like my Great Grandfather’s was. Then having a mob decending on it, your family may be inside, you hear glass breaking, doors being torn off their hinges, and the criminals streaming in to help themselves while your family huddles in a far corner. There is no question on what actions I would take to protect life and property in a sutuation like that. Absolutely no question at all.
but, are you confident that if you were in a dem run city, the prosecutor, wouldn't come after you.

answering the original question is a no brainer, imo, but what if the politics in charge say a life is worth more than any 'stuff' the criminals may steal. or, the new excuse, 'you have insurance', so we can take what we want.

that couple in st. louis, thought they were protecting their property, where rioters had broken down a security gate. but, no, the liberal DEM DA is coming after them.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:55 pm
olds442jetaway wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:36 pm
but, are you confident that if you were in a dem run city, the prosecutor, wouldn't come after you.

answering the original question is a no brainer, imo, but what if the politics in charge say a life is worth more than any 'stuff' the criminals may steal. or, the new excuse, 'you have insurance', so we can take what we want.

that couple in st. louis, thought they were protecting their property, where rioters had broken down a security gate. but, no, the liberal DEM DA is coming after them.
Why do you suppose no other houses on that block were attacked, or why no one else came out to defend their property? did you see anyone rioting on the tapes? I certainly didn't. I saw Americans excersing their rights to gather and demonstrate. Lets pretend that the couple successfully defended their property from a mob. Who defended the properties next door or down the block? How did those houses escape untouched?
You might also want to do some research n the so-called security gate. It's in a common area that the couple in question seems to have illegally put a gate up to keep their neighbors out, in spite of a legal easement giving people access to it.
A day after a punk terrorist shoots down three innocent people and not a word out of anyone except the dick who thinks shooting people is a good idea.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

A man chasing another man with a skateboard trying to inflict bodily harm, lesson to be learned is simple, Don’t bring a skateboard 🛹 to a gun fight. 😎🇺🇸

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

To answer Notes.....Family and life comes first. Legal comes later. Believe it or not, nearly 70 years ago, these are the songs the kids were singing in the schoolyard. No doubt they heard them at home from their families just returning from war. I killed a cat. I killed a rat. I killed a dirty Democrat. And here is the other one. Whistle while you work. Stevensons a jerk. Eisenhowers got the power. Whistle while you work There was no social media back then, no computers, no cell phones, not even that many private telephone lines. We had a party line ourselves I was in kindergarten at the time. This is what I heard on the playground at recess. Of course Eisenhower was elected early 1953 what I am getting at is the extreme division in thinking in the country is not new. It goes back to the infancy of the Nation.
Last edited by olds442jetaway on Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.