A SIMPLE QUESTION

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
rockinrobin

Re: A SIMPLE QUESTION

Post by rockinrobin »

He wasn't in the process of being arrested for the warrant because the didnt know of the warrant at the time. They had no idea at the time that he had a knife in the car. Do you know he wasn't just going to the car to leave with his sons or be with them? No, you have no idea why he went to his car. You just assume. He had no weapon on him and was not threatening police. Walking away does not justify being shot in the back. You stated the things that happened in May were why his girlfriend called the police now. It was not. You stated he had a criminal record. According to Wisconsin DOJ he did not. You stated he had a knife. He had one in his car, which no one was aware of until after he was shot. Unarmed people walking away should not be shot.

Please tell me why these armed people were allowed to storm past State Police and enter the capital building without being shot then. The broke doors to gain entry. Under your reasoning, they should all have been shot, right?
https://www.npr.org/2020/08/25/90578554 ... rs-session

felix

Post by felix »

Notes, are you serious???? The law and order president??? More of Trump's top people have been indicted than any other modern president. He has single-handedly turned the White House into Corruption City. Law and order president??? Ha!

Not to mention that he has had the largest top-level administration turnover of any modern president, even two-termers. He's a real whiz at selecting and managing people, um?

And how's the wall doing? The wall that he promised to build and MAKE Mexico pay for? How did that work out, Notes?

Well, at least he gets along fine with his niece and his sister. Oh, wait.....

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

per newsweek, a warrant HAD been issued against jacob blake.

here is a tip;
-when the cops tell you to stop...do it!
-when the cops have their guns drawn and tell you to stop...really do it.

heck, he might have been going to his car to deliver a baby, i don't care. he was told to stop and didn't.

if the cops tell you to stop, they have their guns drawn, you keep advancing and reach into the car for something, you are stupid. what do you expect the cops to do, let him grab the knife, stick it in the cop's chest and wish him a good day.

RR, here is what i suggest. YOU get a badge, put your life on the line and just presume everyone you cross is just wonderful. go ahead, i dare you!

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

Yes a warrant was issued, but the police on the scene did not know it at the time. Did he reach in the car or was he getting into the car? You don't know. No one knew the knife was there so how could they have been threatened by it?

Now please comment on the article at the bottom of my post.. i want to hear you put this same reasoning to that. Let's hear you try to spin this.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

[quote=notes1 post_id=138298 time=1598557837 user_id=3

blood will be on the hands of dems.
[/quote]

A security guard was shot and killed in Oakland during the demonstrations. It turns out it was a couple of right wing boogie boys, who when arrested said they went to Oakland to try and start a race war
Two Boogie boy members arrested in Minnesota for arson, trying to blame the left wing
Now we have a 17 year old trump supporter who thinks he was doing his patriotic duty by illegally walking the streets with an assault rifle and shooting three people.

Who has blood on their hands?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

at this time, it is UNKNOWN whether police, at the scene, knew whether a warrant had been issued. it is also unknown whether suspect was on drugs.

this is what is so disturbing by dems, IT DOES NOT MATTER. when a cop says to stop, you stop. when a cop with gun drawn, says stop, really stop.

and, how does the cop know that the person reaching into the car, is not reaching for a bazooka, an uzi a machine gun. JUST STOP.

again, if you can do better, put on a badge.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I mean. It could have been a bazooka. Or an uzi. Because we all live in a 1980's action movie.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

Notes, again, for the third time, explain why what happened in Idaho was allowed to happen. According to you, they all should have been shot 7 times in the back.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Eduardo wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:28 pm
I mean. It could have been a bazooka. Or an uzi. Because we all live in a 1980's action movie.

It could have been a pack of skittles.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

A Trump supporter in Iowa under arrest after driving his car into a group of people silently protesting.
He said the protestors needed an attitude adjustment.