where is crime surge taking place?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Re: where is crime surge taking place?

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:03 am
I've yet to hear a democrat whine in these threads. notes whines constantly about just about everything.
What is it you get? That trump and the republicans think they can target a segment of the country because they weren't going to vote for him anyway?
200,000 dead Americans, and the economy is in shambles. What will four more years of this accomplish?
I'm sure Putin would love to find out.
Don't think any of the Dems on this thread make enough money to be hurt by SALT deduction limits, but I hear many people in the real estate business whine about it. Brilliant move by the Trumpster. Hit successful people in blue states with higher taxes. Can't complain about higher taxes for the successful, can we?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

If none of the democrats are successful enough to be affected by SALT, which is a pretty stupid idea from the jump, than trumps taxes only affect his republican followers in the blue states. Is that what passes for brilliance in republican ranks these days?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

don't think the public is getting fed up with what is going on. a PA judge set bail at $1m each for some of the protesters today. good for the judge.

remember, the crime wave is ONLY taking place in DEM controlled areas.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:43 pm
don't think the public is getting fed up with what is going on. a PA judge set bail at $1m each for some of the protesters today. good for the judge.

remember, the crime wave is ONLY taking place in DEM controlled areas.
Anyone remember when note was braying about corona only hitting democratic strongholds?
When his standard response was NY/NJ was responsible for 75% of the deaths?
good old notes. Often mistaken, but never in doubt.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

a virus spread is somewhat random . evil is a choice !

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

only BR would be braying (some spell it bragging) that just 2 DEM run states have 25% of all the chinese virus deaths in usa.

but, they do have 100% of all the rioting/looting/street violence. let's give the dems credit

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

dems/liberals/trump haters are caring and compassionate. this is the story they try to sell.

this thread started with a story about 2 cops, including a mother of a young child, who were ambushed. both were shot in the FACE. BR has made MULTIPLE comments, without even once showing any sympathy for the injured, innocent victims. but, when he a difficult time with a sick animal, he tells everyone. no doubt, he welcomes all the sympathy HE GOT, including from me.

but, he can't find the compassion for the victims, the anger toward the cowardly shooters. these are the same folks that complain that trump does not show compassion.

HYPOCRITES!!!!! all of you. not a single dem note of compassion. where are rockin robin, SMR, the rest of you so called caring folks. BS!

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

Notes, every damn person I know condemns the shootings. Not everyone needs to respond to your constant BS attacks against anyone speaking against your beloved Trump. You really have some issues you need to get help for. You attack and try to belittle everyone who disagrees.

You show how little you care by bringing up BR and the loss of his dog. He was sharing something very hard he was going through, and you now feel the need to use it as an attack against him and the rest of us.

This is my last response to you. You show no civility in any attempt at a discussion. You are a very sad shell of a human being.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

rockinrobin wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 am
Notes, every damn person I know condemns the shootings. Not everyone needs to respond to your constant BS attacks against anyone speaking against your beloved Trump. You really have some issues you need to get help for. You attack and try to belittle everyone who disagrees.

You show how little you care by bringing up BR and the loss of his dog. He was sharing something very hard he was going through, and you now feel the need to use it as an attack against him and the rest of us.

This is my last response to you. You show no civility in any attempt at a discussion. You are a very sad shell of a human being.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:59 am
If none of the democrats are successful enough to be affected by SALT, which is a pretty stupid idea from the jump, than trumps taxes only affect his republican followers in the blue states. Is that what passes for brilliance in republican ranks these days?
No Dems on this board have responded to being hurt by SALT, so that's that. I think Olds and myself are the only ones who have responded that we have been impacted and neither one of cares. Funny how Schumer and Cuomo have whined about this. If they really cared about high taxes hurting their constituents why would they always vote for higher taxes? It was a brilliant move by Trunp.