where is crime surge taking place?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: where is crime surge taking place?

Post by billryan »

I am not a native New Yorker, although I lived there most of my adult life. Yes taxes are high in NY,especially on Long Island. Taxes in NYC are much cheaper. Any idea how those millions of "dependents" manage to pay both the high taxes and the high rents?
Thanks to the trump tax cuts, New Yorkers can no longer deduct all of their local taxes. A small fact that will almost certainly affect how they vote this election and for elections to come, especially when biden reverses those tax plans and in effect gives people in high tax states a huge tax break.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

BR loves to change the subject, when he tries to defend some idiotic dem/liberal/trump hating policy.

bottom line, CHICAGO, final tally for past weekend, 53 folks shot, 10 murdered.

that's what biden will get you, all over the country.

defend that!

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:14 am
I am not a native New Yorker, although I lived there most of my adult life. Yes taxes are high in NY,especially on Long Island. Taxes in NYC are much cheaper. Any idea how those millions of "dependents" manage to pay both the high taxes and the high rents?
Thanks to the trump tax cuts, New Yorkers can no longer deduct all of their local taxes. A small fact that will almost certainly affect how they vote this election and for elections to come, especially when biden reverses those tax plans and in effect gives people in high tax states a huge tax break.
I live in NJ and the 10k SALT deduction limit has cost me plenty, but I get it. It hits people in high tax states like NY, NJ Conn and Mass. These are all blue states, that won't go for Trump no matter what. I am a republican but happy to pay more just to hear everyone whine about it.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I've yet to hear a democrat whine in these threads. notes whines constantly about just about everything.
What is it you get? That trump and the republicans think they can target a segment of the country because they weren't going to vote for him anyway?
200,000 dead Americans, and the economy is in shambles. What will four more years of this accomplish?
I'm sure Putin would love to find out.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Can someone explain why the democratic nominee is responsible for what happens in this country while the actual President is not? I appear to have missed that class in Poli Sci. I must have been out burning down something with my Antifa pals.
I seem to remember a President who proudly had a plaque that simply stated- The buck stops here.
Anyone else remember when Presidents lead, and took responsibility when things weren't perfect.
In ROTC, we all read a short essay called - A message to Garcia. I'll wager trump never read it and if someone sat down to read it to him he wouldn't get it.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

BR is a broken record, complains trump acts like a dictator and when he doesn't, he also complains.

trump cannot march into states to clean up the mess taking place from DEM governors/mayors, who are allowing it to happen. if the residents of liberal run areas, who are getting run over by dem allowed mobs are happy with it, as far as i am concerned, let it go on. my only concern is that folks know who is allowing it to happen. and, if nys residents, who already pay outrageous taxes and are suffering loss of quality of life because of mob takeover, are happy with what is going on, fine with me.

but, according to the CEO letter to mayor, some of the very wealthiest, are getting fed up and threatening those liberal pols and their policies. and, 15000 empty apts in manhattan indicate something else is going on. and, when moving companies can't keep up with the exodus, it further indicates trouble in gotham.

these riots/looting/destruction are only occurring in DEM run areas. it is an indication of what the rest of the country can expect, if they allow biden to get elected.

DEM cities, DEM caused problems, no one should forget that.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

It's 2020 and the republican party thinks integration is a threat to America.
Nuff Said!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

New tape out today where trump seems to be saying that the stock market going up is proof that he handled covid right. 200,000 dead Americans but investors are doing well.
trump asks Woodward last month if he thinks the virus is more important than the market? Not in the spring, but in August.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Is there anyone here that would sacrifice 200,000 lives for the gains their portfolio has made this year?
It's sad that I even need to ask this.

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

I stay away for a few weeks, and return to this same old nonsense. Keyboard dumbocrat trolls.

If posters didn't feed the troll, old billyboy just might crawl back under his rented single wide. :D :D

March 16th!!! The day the phrase was invented - - - "you can't fix stupid."