God bless the souls of all the unborn babies

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: God bless the souls of all the unborn babies

Post by notes1 »

ted, how are you feeling?

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Why did you ask that Notes? Is something wrong with Ted?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

notes1 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:38 pm
Well I'm not quite ready to dance a jig just yet but I am feeling better. Thank you for asking.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Come Back Kid wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:48 pm
Why did you ask that Notes? Is something wrong with Ted?
CBK - tested Positive for COVID-19 last week.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Oh no...Sorry to hear that Ted...Hope you're doing okay...

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Tedlark wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:23 pm
notes1 wrote:
Well I'm not quite ready to dance a jig just yet but I am feeling better. Thank you for asking.
In Arizona, they are paying up to $200 for people's blood if they have fully recovered. It depends on your blood type and you can donate twice a month.
Food for thought when you recover.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

billryan wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:52 pm
Tedlark wrote:
notes1 wrote:
In Arizona, they are paying up to $200 for people's blood if they have fully recovered. It depends on your blood type and you can donate twice a month.
Excellent point br. Not necessarily the $200 part but it is a way to help save lives.
Maybe one of the best hopes for the future as vaccines may not pan out.
A vaccine for a coronavirus has never been developed successfully before. Maybe the worldwide full-court press may produce some magic for humanity.

davidearl

Post by davidearl »

tech58 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:13 pm
billryan wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:52 pm
Tedlark wrote:
notes1 wrote:
Excellent point br. Not necessarily the $200 part but it is a way to help save lives.
Maybe one of the best hopes for the future as vaccines may not pan out.
A vaccine for a coronavirus has never been developed successfully before. Maybe the worldwide full-court press may produce some magic for humanity.
President Trump's quick recovery was a result of that $200 antibody blood.

davidearl

Post by davidearl »

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

I have a son-in-law who had never heard the story about the real meaning of Christmas. So in honor of him, and all Right To Lifers, I will attempt to tell the story of the birth of Jesus by Jan. 6th. The 12th day of Christmas. I don't know how they arrived at that date. If you start with Dec. 25th, you get Jan. 5th??? I will be using the, easy to understand, New Living Translation of the Bible. If you like thee's & Thou's use the King James, or read Shakespeare. :lol:
Luke 1-5 It all began with a Jewish priest, Zechariah, who lived when Herod was king of Judea. Zechariah was a member of the priestly order of Abijah. His wife, Elizabeth, was also from the priestly line of Aaron. 6 Zechariah and Elizabeth were righteous in God's eyes, careful to obey all of the Lord's commandments and regulations. 7 They had no children because Elizabeth was barren, and now they were both very old.

8 One day Zechariah was serving God in the Temple, for his order was on duty that week. 9 As was the custom of priests, he was chosen by lot to enter the sanctuary and burn incense in the Lord's presence. 10 While the incense was being burned, a great crowd stood outside, praying.

11 Zechariah was in the sanctuary when an angel of the Lord appeared, standing to the right of the incense altar. 12 Zechariah was overwhelmed with fear. 13 But the angel said, "Don't be afraid, Zechariah! For God has heard your prayer, and your wife, Elizabeth, will bear you a son! And you are to name him John. (things written in parentheses are my comments. Angels are spirit beings who live in God's presence and do his will. The inner sanctuary is a very safe and well constructed place that only a priest is allowed to enter. Only a spirit would be able to enter through the walls. Both Zechariah and Elizabeth, well past their child bearing years, and had stopped even asking the Lord for children. in Jewish culture this was considered not having God's blessing.) 14 You will have great joy and gladness, and many will rejoice with you at his birth, 15 for he will be great in the eyes of the Lord. He must never touch wine or hard liquor, and he will be filled with the holy spirit, even before his birth. 16 And he will persuade many Israelites to turn to the Lord their God. 17 He will be a man of the power and spirit of Elijah, the prophet of old. He will precede the coming of the Lord, preparing the people for his arrival. He will turn the hearts of fathers to their children, and he will turn disobedient minds to accept godly wisdom.

18 Zechariah said to the angel, "how can I know this will happen? I'm an old man now, and my wife is also well along in years."

19 Then the angel said, "I am Gabriel! I stand in the presence of God. it was he who sent me to you to give you this good news! 20 And now, since you didn't believe me what I said, you won't be able to speak until the child is born. For my words will certainly come true at the proper time."

21 meanwhile, the people were waiting for Zechariah to come out, wondering why he was taking so long. 22 When he finally did come out, he couldn't speak to them. Then they realized from his gestures that he must have seen a vision in the Temple Sanctuary.

23 He stayed at the Temple until his term of service was over, and then he returned home. Soon afterward his wife, Elizabeth, became pregnant and went into seclusion for five months. 25 "how kind the Lord is!" she exclaimed. "He has taken away my disgrace of having no children!"

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!