It's the most wonderful day of the year.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: It's the most wonderful day of the year.

Post by billryan »

Who do you think robbed him? The Republicans in Georgia? The Republicans in Arizona?
Someone is claiming 20,000 dead people rose from the grave to vote for him. What further proof do you need to see it was Gods will.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Who do you think robbed him? The Republicans in Georgia? The Republicans in Arizona?
Someone is claiming 20,000 dead people rose from the grave to vote for him. What further proof do you need to see it was Gods will.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

watch newsmax instead of cnn on occasion and u will get a clue ! in the meantime r u not happy i am still here ??

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'll be happier when you come through with the tickets you offered me. A man is only as good as his word and I believe you said you would leave if trump lost. When the votes are certified on December 13th, we will see the quality man you are.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

President Bush has congratulated both members of the Biden ticket for their historic win. Did "They" buy him off as well?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

billryan wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:37 am
I'll be happier when you come through with the tickets you offered me. A man is only as good as his word and I believe you said you would leave if trump lost. When the votes are certified on December 13th, we will see the quality man you are.
I will reiterate , Trump did not lose , dems r trying to rob him !!! What part of that sentence do you not understand ??????????

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Since it is pretty much gibberish, what is to understand?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

billryan wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:51 pm
Since it is pretty much gibberish, what is to understand?
Happy trails to you !!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:08 am
President Bush has congratulated both members of the Biden ticket for their historic win. Did "They" buy him off as well?
it wasn't long ago, according to many liberals, Bush is a war criminal.

felix

Post by felix »

Congratulations to our new President-Elect! The stock market is up nicely today, a vaccine is possible, and Mrs. Trump is quietly but efficiently packing her bags. Life is good.

I know some of the folks on this board are mildly disappointed at the election results, but given time I think you will truly appreciate how nice it is to have a return to normalcy.