It's the most wonderful day of the year.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: It's the most wonderful day of the year.

Post by billryan »

Answer my prayers, help me to save this land
Guide me by truth laid own by Arthur's hand
Evil is gone, only good we shall see
Victory
In this land
By God's hand
By Gods hand.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I've stayed out of this political dialogue because its just like the never ending ping-pong match from hell.

If anyone thinks that their life is going to dramatically change for either the better or worse just because one particular party wins the Presidential election: they need to re-evaluate their lives.

Life is what you make of it.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Life is good but it's going to get a hell of a lot better for many people.
I've dozens of friends who are Dreamers, and my church in NY sponsored a Syrian refugee family that has been stuck in a refugee camp for the last three and a half years after they were turned away at JFK airport.

I'm sure the grumpy old man segment of the forum will be grumpier than ever, but WGAF.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Trump learns he lost while on a golf course, while his Chief of Staff is diagnosed with Corona.
That pretty much sums up the entire trump error.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:47 am
Life is good but it's going to get a hell of a lot better for many people.
I've dozens of friends who are Dreamers, and my church in NY sponsored a Syrian refugee family that has been stuck in a refugee camp for the last three and a half years after they were turned away at JFK airport.

I'm sure the grumpy old man segment of the forum will be grumpier than ever, but WGAF.
And just how is life going to get a hell of a lot better for many people? With the number of people sure to rise who will be standing in line for government cheese and other handouts, rationing may be required. As for Dreamers, I'm all for a person trying to make a better life for themselves and their families but why do they need to all attempt this in the United States? Why is it that other countries do not step up and allow these people in? I do not have an issue with a person who wants to immigrate to the United States but the only thing I ask is that they do it legally and follow procedures.

I see the way that society today is eroding and I just shake my head. My life will go on and I have always done a good job at adapting but this doesn't mean that I just submit and go with the flow either.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The family we sponsored that is in a refugee camp in Turkey was given permission to immigrate to Norway but preferred to stay in the camp in the hope that America would return to their historic welcoming of refugees. No one grows up hoping to achieve the Norweigan dream.
My friend Noe was brought to America when he was three, by his mother. She raised him as an American and he only learned Spanish as a teenager when his grandmother came. He went to school here, graduated college while working as a bartender, and has owned his own small computer company for the last twenty years. Where would you like him to go? More importantly, why would you want him to go?
Should he take his NY born wife and his two NY born children with him?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

the usa takes in more legal immigrants every year than any other country on the planet.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

TRUMP did not lose !!! He and the GOP are being robbed !! No other word for it ! This too shall pass !!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

advantage playe wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:19 pm
TRUMP did not lose !!! He and the GOP are being robbed !! No other word for it ! This too shall pass !!!
Are you still here? I thought you said you were leaving?
Pretty clever of those tricky democrats to lose all those Senate and House races to disguise the theft.
Thank God we have Rudy G to bring out the truth

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

billryan wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:44 pm
advantage playe wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:19 pm
Are you still here? I thought you said you were leaving?
Pretty clever of those tricky democrats to lose all those Senate and House races to disguise the theft.
Thank God we have Rudy G to bring out the truth
Trump is not losing , he is being robbed !! therefore I remain !