6,000 Republican votes to be counted for Democrats

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: 6,000 Republican votes to be counted for Democrats

Post by notes1 »

at this time, 4 years ago, hillary had only come up with #6 of 5,000 reasons why she lost. and, i don't think the loser in the GA governor race, ever admitted she lost.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

At this point four years ago, it had been a week since Hillary conceded, President Obama had the President -Elect over and the transition was in full gear. The election hadn't been certified and was actually much closer than this one.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

billryan wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:34 pm
At this point four years ago, it had been a week since Hillary conceded, President Obama had the President -Elect over and the transition was in full gear. The election hadn't been certified and was actually much closer than this one.
The difference is they were beaten on the level , Trump is being robbed !! Please try to wake up !

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

billryan wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:21 am
advantage playe wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:05 am
Lowatis IQ atis is a terrible disease !!

Was that intentionally ironic?
The trump campaign has now dropped the major part of the lawsuit in Pennsylvania, and its main complaint seems to be that Republican counties didn't correct mistakes on early voting ballots while Democratic lead counties did. I'm trying to figure out why he isn't suing the people who didn't do their jobs rather than complain about the people who did.
how did u know I was referring to u BR ???????????????

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

advantage playe wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:30 am
billryan wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:21 am
advantage playe wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:05 am
Lowatis IQ atis is a terrible disease !!

Was that intentionally ironic?
The trump campaign has now dropped the major part of the lawsuit in Pennsylvania, and its main complaint seems to be that Republican counties didn't correct mistakes on early voting ballots while Democratic lead counties did. I'm trying to figure out why he isn't suing the people who didn't do their jobs rather than complain about the people who did.
how did u know I was referring to u BR ???????????????
BR u are ,of coarse changing the subject !! I ask again ,how did u know I was referring to you !!!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I have no idea who you were referring to. The irony is that you would make such a post.

It's now two weeks since the election. Have you seen any proof of these charges of a stolen election? Every court case has been dropped or dismissed. Every audit has turned up nothing, so if you are going to undermine the entire basis of our democracy, shouldn't you have some sort of proof?
In Arizona, a trump appointed judge threw out the trump case when they admitted that there were only a couple hundred votes in question and they lost by over 10,000. Has a single case been successful?
In Nevada, trumps lawyers requested that their evidence be kept secret and when that was denied they withdrew the case.
In Georgia, the Republican Sec. of State is under fire for actually counting the ballots.
Those democrats sure are sneaky. They make enough fake votes to defeat trump but leave enough republican votes for them to possibly keep the Senate.
Why are you denying GOD'S WILL?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

it has been 4 years since 2016 election. any ACTUAL proof of trump collusion with russia? countless charges, accusations have been made with numerous investigations of trump. and, dem figures continue to accuse him of being a puppet of putin. ANY PROOF? go cry on another shoulder. accusations against biden are just beginning, get used to it. everyday!!!

meanwhile, just as predicted, c'mon joe got softball questions from the media yesterday. the reporters were pre-selected, and called on by a staff member. the only good news, many of these media folks will soon be losing their jobs.

-4 of the first 5 questions were about trump. not about any biden policy or the violence of some dem favored groups, or about large dem groups gathering while families are told not to have thanksgiving.
- it reminded folks of when earlier, with biden's son in the news, biden was asked by a reporter, what his favorite ice cream is.

pathetic!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thousands of uncounted ballots in Georgia. Tip of the iceberg. Courts may do nothing, but the evidence continues to mount.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Glad they are getting it right.

Of course, it's not nearly enough to flip the state, and even flipping the state won't make Trump President.

But it's good to know the votes will all be counted.

I haven't heard of any other states where the margin is close enough for any challenge to make a difference.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:17 am
Thousands of uncounted ballots in Georgia. Tip of the iceberg. Courts may do nothing, but the evidence continues to mount.
As best I can tell, Trump has picked up 800 votes in the hand recount. Which means he still lost by thousands of votes.
The statewide recount of Wisconsin in 2016 showed the preliminary vote was off by 121 votes. Trump lost this election by 20,000 and doesn't want to spend money on a full recount.
The courts are doing exactly what they are supposed to- protect the integrity of the election.

In court today, Rudy G told a judge that he had read the judges ruling and wished to respond to it point by point. Judge said that is strange as I have not issued any ruling. Evidently, America's Mayor was not prepared for the case in front of him, confusing an earlier dismissal by a Pennsylvania state judge for the Federal case he was actually involved in.
I can't wait for the Farrelly Brothers to make a movie out of this.