6,000 Republican votes to be counted for Democrats

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: 6,000 Republican votes to be counted for Democrats

Post by billryan »

More overcast than cloudy. Couldn't see Jupiter and Saturn until well after dark.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Holy Smokes. Fox News is ripping Rudy a new one for that insane "press conference". I wonder if he knows Hugo Chavez is dead?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The Republican Sec. Of State just certified the results of the election in Georgia and stated there was zero evidence of widespread fraud or of machines changing votes.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I heard a story earlier today.

As some of you may know; today is Joe Biden's 78th birthday. He was with a group of people earlier today and someone stated "Happy 78th birthday Joe."

Hearing this, Joe Biden then started looking around, saying: "Yes, yes, happy 78th birthday Joe." Not realizing that today was his birthday and they were talking to him.

I hope that there was no truth to this story.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Come on Ted. Where did you hear that at, OAN? Give the guy a break. He is going to have his hands full cleaning up a mess left behind by a narcissist.

Instead of engaging in transition to help the new administration deal with the major challenges lying ahead, trump is wasting time trying to stage a coup to remain in power. He lost by over 6,000,000 votes and counting. Biden's margins in the swing states were much larger than the outgoing president. Therefore if trump won by a landslide in 2016 as he claimed, then Biden won by a tsunami in 2020.

Our current state of affairs is a virus that has killed over 250,000 Americans. Hospitals are getting full, death levels are rising to close to more than 2,000 a day. Additionally, food lines are around the block in most parts of the country. More so than any time since the Great Depression. All this happened on trump's watch.

Frankly, my vote in the election was more anti-trump than it was pro Biden. Having said that, I am impressed with Biden. I am much less impressed with republican leadership that is too afraid to stand up to trump and bring this charade he is trying to pull off to an end. Our democracy is fragile. Time for little Mussolini to go. And with him, all the lies, deflections, conspiracy theories, hate and vitriol that he brought with him. Maybe once he leaves, people will reach out and at least try to get along with one another.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

yeah ted, that would be as absurd as NY gov CUOMO, getting an EMMY for leadership. i guess he did, and still does, lead the nations in chinese virus deaths. and, he did lead thousands of seniors to the gulag with his nursing home mandate.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

When the rest of the world sees things one way, and you see them another, does it ever make you wonder ?

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

Most of the world believes in some form of God. All of those people are delusional.