Only in America

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Chicagoan

Only in America

Post by Chicagoan »

Only in American can a candidate lose by more than 6 million votes and yet continue to claim victory. It's way past time for this clown show to come to an end.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Couldn't agree more. We need to put some measures in place so that this type of jackassery will not happen again. Taxpayers money spent on this losers bruised ego is better off spent elsewhere.

musicmeyer
Forum Rookie

Post by musicmeyer »

In this day and age of multiple resources (internet/cable/print), I'm amused by people's lack of awareness....especially after spending 4 years of wasted taxpayers money on Russian-collusion and impeachment.

Now it's time to battle corruption in our election system and MSM, democrats, big tech and big money tell voting citizens to move on/there's nothing to see/Biden's it.

Watch the following as only one of many out there and you may begin to see we have problems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=746HTjhFifA

https://www.indiarightnownews.com/denve ... sed-audio/

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The people who think OAN is real news are the same folks who still think donnie was a successful businessman who would bring his skills to the White House.
We have had our recounts and trump has had his day in court. It's becoming pretty clear his only path to victory is to disqualify every vote from black neighborhoods or in the case of Pennsylvania to throw out all the mail in votes.
We do have problems. Almost half the republican party is evidently too dumb to recognize a con when they see one. I have no idea how we will be able to fix that.
Anyone want to comment on the Repuvblicans from the Michigan state legislature sitting around a trump hotel drinking bottles of comped Dom? I'd bet a nickle that the taxpayers will end up with that bill.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:19 pm
Couldn't agree more. We need to put some measures in place so that this type of jackassery will not happen again. Taxpayers money spent on this losers bruised ego is better off spent elsewhere.
Inauguration Day used to be much later, due to weather being a major factor but it was moved up after 1933. We may want to examine putting in some sort of Congressional Caretakers in the future when a president is a lame duck. Could you imagine if another Supreme Court Justice were to die in the coming weeks? I read that trump wants to do away with the 14th Amendment via executive order.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

those who think CNN, the NYT, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and on and on, do not have an agenda, are not biased, are just blind or willingly accepts the conspiracy. one day, it may be the other way. when 90% of the media endorses/votes the liberal agenda, when 90-95% of the news is negative trump for 4 years, when that same media will not ask obama or biden any difficult questions, then one knows the fix is in.

where was all the concern about cost after endless investigations of trump, which produced NOTHING.

and, speaking of cons, the dems/liberals/trump haters have apparently just managed to elect a candidate, who has accomplished nothing in nearly 50 years of being on the public dole, has questionable connections to corporate china (never investigated), has serious mental issues, and who's parties platform the average american does not endorse (defund the police, green new deal).

the dems/liberals/trump haters, along with the media, just stole an election. bravo!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

all together now- Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonite like I never got drunk before. Cause when I'm drunk I'm as happy as can be because I am aware of this great conspiracy.
With apologies to BJ Pershing.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Trumps attorney in Wisconsin is asking a judge to throw out all mail-in ballots, arguing they are illegal under State law.
Strange thing is that both he and his wife voted by mail. If voting by mail is found to be illegal, he is confessing that his wife and he have broken the law. While not a criminal offense, it could be grounds for being disbarred.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

We should all reach out and at least listen to people who have different fundamental political beliefs than we do. That is hard right now because we have a president whose style is to spew hate and division. Once he exits the stage, there is a lot of work to be done to move past where we are now.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

Trump's refusal to concede might make more sense had the election been close. But this was not a close election. In both the popular vote and the Electoral College vote, he got whipped pretty good. There have been plenty of presidential elections closer than this where the losing candidate gracefully conceded shortly after the results were obvious. Trump is ruining any legacy he might have had. Now he is simply seen as a sore loser.