RIP Tony Hsieh, Visionary

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: RIP Tony Hsieh, Visionary

Post by Eduardo »

billryan wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:06 am
What a waste it is to lose ones mind.
That doesn't stop someone from becoming President, it seems.

It's a long shot for Biden's mind to make it another 4 years in this business.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

You know Joe's not going to last four weeks, let alone four years. He'll resign early on and AOC will take over as VP for a week or two before her health fails her and George Soros takes real control. Best hide your guns and daughters.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
ANTIFA VICTORY TOUR 2020. Coming Soon!!!!!!!!! It's God's Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

All sarcasm aside... Biden is not going to make it four years. :)

However I'm not as afraid of a President Harris as some seem to be. I get that she has a very liberal record and some controversy. But she is clearly a very rational, professional and good-natured person. The weight of the Presidency has a tendency to bring such people down to earth a bit (and I don't think she is that far off to begin with). This is something that never happened with our current President.

I probably wouldn't agree with many of her policy views (at least on subjects where the parties are currently divided), but it doesn't worry me.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Astral Plane. Westerners scoff at the idea of the A.P. but many Asians take it very seriously. U2 studied it briefly, which resulted in their song," I still haven't found what I'm looking for." The unique backbeat of the drums supposedly came to Larry Mullins during an oxygen deprivation session.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, an excellent song. The ends did justify the means there! BTW, I still haven't found my hand pay!