Flolrida about to hit one million cases of covid...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Flolrida about to hit one million cases of covid...

Post by billryan »

and the Governor refuses to do anything about it. The Mayor of the largest city in Florida has been trying to talk to him for a week, via phone, email and snail mail with no response. You'd think the state with the most vulnerable population might actually show some concern for them. Instead, they are doing everything they can to help the spread of the virus. How bizarre.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

don't know about Flolrida (probably drunk again), but if one is talking about florida;

-it has the country's 3rd highest population, but according to CDC,11/29/2020, florida has the 15th LOWEST number of cases, per 100k pop, over the last 7 days

-at 3rd highest pop, it ranks #15 in total covid deaths, per 100k pop. states with higher DEATH counts per 100k pop, include NY, NJ, CONN, ILL, MASS, DC, MICH, etc. ALL states run by dem governors. per CDC, 11/29/2020.

what is bizarro,is giving an award to the governor, who's state has the most deaths, largely due to a mandate he put in place. i guess dems reward killers, like cuomo in NY.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

For those who have lost loved ones, nobody cares who is in 1st place or 50th place. They just want the virus to be taken seriously everywhere so fewer people die.

The end is within sight but thousands of lives still hang in the balance based on people's actions while we wait for the vaccine to reach the masses.

Stay safe. Do your part to prevent the spread. The message is simple.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

It will be over by Easter (2023).

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Eduardo wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:48 am
For those who have lost loved ones, nobody cares who is in 1st place or 50th place. They just want the virus to be taken seriously everywhere so fewer people die.
in the real world, numbers matter. your buddy, BR, brought up the subject, not me.

and, you can bet your a$$, that if NY, NJ and the other dem run states had better numbers, the liberals would be touting their horns. but, these states still lead the nation in total deaths and that is what really matters.

this pandemic has been going on for almost a year, and yet i hear nothing from liberals about CHINA, where it started and where it came from. what is wrong with you folks, china should be compensating the usa and the world, instead they are making money off of what they started. and, we still do not know what caused it.

and,regarding the vaccine, i remember when prominent dems said they would not trust anything brought out by trump administration, including award winning cuomo. now, he screams about not getting his fair share of vaccine. the same vaccine that was developed, and brought out, under trump administration.

dems=hypocrites

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

In dem run Colorado - our lovely Mayor flew to another state for Thanksgiving.. just after telling everyone to limit dinner to immediate family. Then apologized when you came home.
And our idiot governor and his (can't believe I am typing this...) his husband both tested positive. He always says he obeys the rules and so should we...

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

hypocrites, how many cases have come out of dem leaders telling the citizens one thing and doing something different for themselves or their base, including protesters and looters.

mayor of chicago, mayor of LA, speaker of house, all dems, just to mention a few. each time they broke their own mandates, but they are SPECIAL.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Numbers don't lie, but it is amazing what a liar can do with numbers. Rather than deal with the current numbers or the numbers from the last few months, some people continue to trot out numbers from nine months ago. Strangely, these are the same people who insist the election is fake.
There really is no point in engaging these pathetic people. They have my sympathy. Hopefully, they can find happiness someplace down the road.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Bobbi, If you are uncomfortable using the word husband for the legally married spouse of a man, try using companion.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:07 pm
Numbers don't lie, but it is amazing what a liar can do with numbers. Rather than deal with the current numbers or the numbers from the last few months, some people continue to trot out numbers from nine months ago.
wannabe has a reading comprehension problem.

as i stated in the earlier post, florida has the 15th LOWEST number of covid cases in the nation, per 100k population, over the last 7 days. all per CDC.

THE LAST 7 DAYS, how much more recent data do you want than that, doofus. that is fewer cases per 100k of pop than MASS, NY, DC, NJ, DEL(biden's state), ILL, CO, NV and even AZ. all dem run states.

i keep making a fool of you. you are the liar!