the vaccine is here...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: the vaccine is here...

Post by Tedlark »

Eduardo wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:58 am
I was greatly hoping for one of the seats to go Republican, because I never like to see all 3 branches controlled by the same party (and especially the Dems). Alas, this is exactly what the Republican party deserved in this moment for pledging allegiance to Trump over our nation's well-being. Just in time for the most treasonous display in over a century on deck for today, to again contest the validity of what was once esteemed as among the finest democratic processes in the world.

Voting? RIGGED!
The courts? RIGGED!
Why? Because they didn't install Trump as President even though he didn't have the votes!

Pathetic and heart breaking, and now we will all reap the consequences.
This is a political post that has NOTHING to do with the vaccine!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

felix wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:18 pm
Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021

Donald don't love me no more! :cry:
-Mike Pence (@realMikePence) January 6, 2021

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:36 pm
Coup attempt as we post. Gunshots and tear gas o the Capital Floor.
Invoke the 25th.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

rascal wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:46 pm
The president indeed incited it, instructing the mob to march on the Capitol. The photos of the trash romping through the Capitol is something I never thought I would see. I am a conservative and patriotic Vietnam vet, a lifelong Republican who has only voted Democratic one time. But I call for Trump to resign, now, and go home, now. Enough is enough.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Eduardo wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:37 pm
Sedition is probably the better term.

Some of these people are going to jail for a long time. Thanks for not wearing masks and taking lots of pictures you unpatriotic bastards. I only wish the President could join you.

Despite his latest tweets for law and order, it was the President that incited this with falsehoods and fanning the flames. Completely unnecessary, uncalled for, and a stain on our nation forever.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:32 pm
Carcounter wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:25 pm
Not a coup attempt you dope. Don't agree with it , but a coup attempt? You are proving yourself to be a mental midget.
An organized attack on the Capital in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying the election. All instigated by a failed president who insists he won. That is a coup, in my book.
Unless you think this was a bunch of people exercising their constitutional rights.
So far, it's a pretty weak attempt, but about what you'd expect with donnies track record.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

True true and true. Should probably lock this down tighter than the capitol building and let a new discussion begin on-topic. Also feel free to start a topic regarding today’s events, which are rather mind-blowing and historic.