the vaccine is here...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: the vaccine is here...

Post by Tedlark »

Eduardo wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:17 pm
Tedlark wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:40 pm
Who's second term? LOL.....
Yeah, if the betting markets gave Biden even a 5% chance of having a second term right now, I'd be shocked.

Of all the modern Presidents, I think Trump has aged the least over his first 4 years. Obama aged incredibly. I think the job weighed a lot more on Obama than it did Trump. I think the weight of it will just about break Biden. I wish him well and we'll see how he looks in 4 years, but I think 8 is likely out of the question.
Ah, yup.....

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I thought they were going to put him back in the freezer so he'll be well rested for 2024. Not that it matters. Hugo Chavez already has that election rigged, as well.
BIDEN 2028!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF IT IS GODS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:46 pm
I thought they were going to put him back in the freezer so he'll be well rested for 2024. Not that it matters. Hugo Chavez already has that election rigged, as well.
IDOLATER.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

So, a New York lawmaker has proposed mandating COVID-19 vaccination if not enough residents voluntarily get the vaccination once it is made available to the public. This legislator said that if less than 70% of residents do not get the vaccination then the

Once the vaccination program has been rolled out for a while, the Department of Health would have the authority to "mandate vaccination" to anyone who can "safely receive the vaccine" if public health officials see that New Yorkers aren't developing "sufficient immunity from COVID-19."

The bill doesn't define "sufficient immunity," so presumably public health officials would have to set that benchmark.

Rosenthal told FOX 5 NY that if less than 70% of the population voluntarily gets vaccinated then the mandate should take effect.

"Then the state Department of Health would have the ability to say that more people have to get it," Rosenthal said in an interview. "And they would set the rules and they would set the structure."

At this time, experts don't know what percentage of the population would need to be vaccinated in order to achieve so-called herd immunity to COVID-19, according to the CDC.

Rosenthal's bill would allow someone to be medically exempt from mandatory vaccination if they get a letter from a licensed medical professional.

In Florida: there may already be legislation on the books giving government officials the power for mandatory vaccination.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Tedlark wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:07 pm
billryan wrote:
IDOLATER.
It's spealt Idle.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

One of my tenants is a wall worker who brought his house trailer from East Texas. He is a great tenant who spent hundreds, if not thousands on fixing up his lot. The company he works for gave him three weeks off for Christmas and I expected him back sometime this week. I got an email saying he had resigned his job and would be back sometime soon to pick up his trailer.He is paid through the 15th. When I asked him what happened , he said the company was requiring all workers to take a COVID test before they would be allowed back to work and he refused to take one. These operators are making well over 100 grand a year, but he is willing to quit rather than take the test.
I'm not sure how any state will be able to mandate vaccination when people are willing to quit good paying jobs just over having to be tested.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

One of my tenants is a wall worker who brought his house trailer from East Texas. He is a great tenant who spent hundreds, if not thousands on fixing up his lot. The company he works for gave him three weeks off for Christmas and I expected him back sometime this week. I got an email saying he had resigned his job and would be back sometime soon to pick up his trailer.He is paid through the 15th. When I asked him what happened , he said the company was requiring all workers to take a COVID test before they would be allowed back to work and he refused to take one. These operators are making well over 100 grand a year, but he is willing to quit rather than take the test.
I'm not sure how any state will be able to mandate vaccination when people are willing to quit good paying jobs just over having to be tested.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:04 am
Tedlark wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:07 pm
billryan wrote:
IDOLATER.
It's spealt Idle.

idolater noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

idol·​a·​ter | \ ī-ˈdä-lə-tər \
variants: or idolator
Definition of idolater
1: a worshipper of idols
2: a person that admires intensely and often blindly one that is not usually a subject of worship

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Merriam-Webster: Idolater.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:10 am
I thought that you reported here in these forums that you sold the property? If that is the case, then you have no tenants. It would then be: one of your ex-tenants.

And the occupation is: WELL WORKER and not wall worker. There will ALWAYS be someone willing to get tested in order to secure a good paying job where they may earn well over 100 grand a year.