the vaccine is here...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: the vaccine is here...

Post by billryan »

Coup attempt as we post. Gunshots and tear gas o the Capital Floor.
Invoke the 25th.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Not a coup attempt you dope. Don't agree with it , but a coup attempt? You are proving yourself to be a mental midget.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Sedition is probably the better term.

Some of these people are going to jail for a long time. Thanks for not wearing masks and taking lots of pictures you unpatriotic bastards. I only wish the President could join you.

Despite his latest tweets for law and order, it was the President that incited this with falsehoods and fanning the flames. Completely unnecessary, uncalled for, and a stain on our nation forever.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Eduardo, don't go down the BR road, you are better than that.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

The president indeed incited it, instructing the mob to march on the Capitol. The photos of the trash romping through the Capitol is something I never thought I would see. I am a conservative and patriotic Vietnam vet, a lifelong Republican who has only voted Democratic one time. But I call for Trump to resign, now, and go home, now. Enough is enough.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I agree this is wrong and don't condone it in any way. There are crazy people on both sides however. I may be a dinosaur, but I think every person should understand that your ultimate happiness and contentment with life is up to you as an individual. The election of a person to office should not cause you to be euphoric or depressed. I have work to do, hope everyone else does. Peace.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Carcounter wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:25 pm
Not a coup attempt you dope. Don't agree with it , but a coup attempt? You are proving yourself to be a mental midget.
An organized attack on the Capital in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying the election. All instigated by a failed president who insists he won. That is a coup, in my book.
Unless you think this was a bunch of people exercising their constitutional rights.
So far, it's a pretty weak attempt, but about what you'd expect with donnies track record.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Very wrong move by radicals, but my guess is few if any will do time for any length of time. One possible exception, the guy with his feet up on Pelosi’s desk. They will probably make an example of him.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:06 am
Woke up this morning to what might be the three sweetest words ever- minority leader Mitch.
Thank you, donny trump. Only you could have handed the Democrats the Presidency and both Houses of Congress.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
This is a political post and has NOTHING to do with the vaccine.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

felix wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:34 am
billryan, you are absolutely correct. There is no other analysis of the Georgia results other than the President of the United States handed it to the Democrats. Look at the difference between the November 3 totals and yesterday. What changed? Landslide Don entered the fray.
This is a political post and has NOTHING to do with the vaccine!