the vaccine is here...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: the vaccine is here...

Post by Tedlark »

So show me where I constantly think that people are somehow cheating on their taxes? I never said that YOU or anyone else is cheating on their taxes so it is interesting that you would go down that road.

As for how "stupid" you think that my replies are, I would venture to say that any business people here who read them may think that I am pretty spot on. And I would also venture to say that any trades people here who read them may also think that I am pretty spot on.

Instead of "assuming" anyone who runs a business has the proper permits, as that is what honest people do; why don't you just answer my question and stop be so evasive? Being evasive and not answering questions seems to be a bit of a revolving theme with you.

I did laugh though at "boilerplate lease" taken off the internet, says quite a lot.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

This might be your stupidest post since you insisted West Point was not considered to be Upstate.
Then again, your post this afternoon about driving bulldozers on uneven ground was pretty far out there as well.

I have every city, county and state license and permit that is required.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:14 pm
This might be your stupidest post since you insisted West Point was not considered to be Upstate.
Then again, your post this afternoon about driving bulldozers on uneven ground was pretty far out there as well.

I have every city, county and state license and permit that is required.
The post I made about "operating" bulldozers, they are not "driven" was made yesterday. I operated my first bulldozer at about age 15, it was a Cat D7, There is no reason for me to engage you any further in a discussion about earthmoving equipment but I will tell you that I have been to the Cat proving grounds in Green Valley, AZ. I have also been to Tombstone and Old Tucson...giddyup.

You are so more entertaining here when you do not post.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

What the last Ted/Billy posts have to do with the vaccine is beyond me. :lol:

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

OTABILL makes an excellent point. Please start a different topic to discuss bulldozers, permitting, walls and intelligence.

It might also be time for a group hug before this personal feuding escalates any further.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:46 am
One of my tenants is a wall worker who brought his house trailer from East Texas. He is a great tenant who spent hundreds, if not thousands on fixing up his lot. The company he works for gave him three weeks off for Christmas and I expected him back sometime this week. I got an email saying he had resigned his job and would be back sometime soon to pick up his trailer.He is paid through the 15th. When I asked him what happened , he said the company was requiring all workers to take a COVID test before they would be allowed back to work and he refused to take one. These operators are making well over 100 grand a year, but he is willing to quit rather than take the test.
I'm not sure how any state will be able to mandate vaccination when people are willing to quit good paying jobs just over having to be tested.
Here's the post that started billy off trying to bulldoze me. Then; the bulldozer driver went off a cliff.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Woke up this morning to what might be the three sweetest words ever- minority leader Mitch.
Thank you, donny trump. Only you could have handed the Democrats the Presidency and both Houses of Congress.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

felix

Post by felix »

billryan, you are absolutely correct. There is no other analysis of the Georgia results other than the President of the United States handed it to the Democrats. Look at the difference between the November 3 totals and yesterday. What changed? Landslide Don entered the fray.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I was greatly hoping for one of the seats to go Republican, because I never like to see all 3 branches controlled by the same party (and especially the Dems). Alas, this is exactly what the Republican party deserved in this moment for pledging allegiance to Trump over our nation's well-being. Just in time for the most treasonous display in over a century on deck for today, to again contest the validity of what was once esteemed as among the finest democratic processes in the world.

Voting? RIGGED!
The courts? RIGGED!
Why? Because they didn't install Trump as President even though he didn't have the votes!

Pathetic and heart breaking, and now we will all reap the consequences.

felix

Post by felix »

Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021

Donald don't love me no more! :cry:
-Mike Pence (@realMikePence) January 6, 2021