On Wisconsin.....

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

On Wisconsin.....

Post by Tedlark »

So a few moments after the Wisconsin Badgers football team beat Wake Forest in the Duke's Mayo Bowl today the Wisconsin players were celebrating in the locker room with the glass trophy. The important words here are GLASS and TROPHY.

Wisconsin quarterback Graham Mertz was erratically dancing with the GLASS TROPHY when he then dropped it and it landed on the floor, smashing into a million pieces.

Boob.....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I wonder if Las Vegas had an over/under prop bet on the length of time the trophy remained in 1 piece.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Update; it was Lenox crystal and not glass.....

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I used to buy Lennox Crystal from the same guy who sold the Rollex watches. He drove one of John Voights old cars.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

George Kastanza???

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

BR funny this would be right up your alley. Years ago, we had a high end department store in New Haven go under. I bought about 30 pieces of Lennox really cheap. Set up at a flea market and sold it all. Also when silver went crazy, I bought out a jewelry store of their bigger pieces and scrapped them. I think it was 1980. I think silver hit around 50 bucks an ounce

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

The over/under was 74 seconds in the Locker room......kidding, but nay have been about right. Sorry about the hijack above.